Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.14

on 17 February 2014
I love the Faeriewalker series, but I always feel sorry for Dana because she's never quite in charge of her own choices. And this novella is no different. I assumed that when she finally agreed to help Al it was because it peer pressure, but once again the Fae find a way to use magic against her and despite the fact that she is able to tell that Al is doing magic she just assumes (with a whole bunch of other people) that the magic she is doing is simply for her glamour spell.

Thankfully in this episode Dana is actually starting to think more for herself , and although she still manages to get caught up in trouble she is able to come up with a plan to help herself out of it. I was a little disappointed that we didn't get to see how things played out between Dana and Mab once they got back to Avalon... but i guess that will help fan the flames of another book.
If you haven't read any of the Faeriewalker series yet then you should definitely check them out.