Published 21 months ago by Louise Humphreys

3.0 out of 5 stars Great book not so great ending
Alice,8. I thought Emerald Star was a very good book. It was a long one, and l like long books. The ending spoiled it, and I nearly cried.
Published 7 months ago by K. Hinson

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful fictional story, which includes accurate historical elements, 3 Dec 2012
This review is from: Emerald Star (Hetty Feather) (Kindle Edition)
I downloaded and read this story to my 7 and 9 year old daughters. We have read all three Hetty Feather stories, and have loved them all. It has even led us to a visit at the Foundling Hospital Museum in London. We have also found a relative who grew up in the Foundling Hospital which made the story all the more fascinating. We are hoping the Jacqueline Wilson writes a fourth book to continue Hetty's life!

5.0 out of 5 stars Me, 6 Nov 2013
This review is from: Emerald Star (Hetty Feather) (Kindle Edition)
This book is amazing. Just like the first 2 books I simply adored this book. Hetty goes through a lot in her life and cries a little to. I really want Jacqueline Wilson to carry on writing these series and to write about Hetty 's life in the circus. I personally think that Hetty feathers life story should be told until the very end

3.0 out of 5 stars Great book not so great ending, 7 Feb 2014
K. Hinson (UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 31 Oct 2013
Lovely book.It was a very heartwarming story with very tragic sections and a great cliffhanger ending.I have read all of the Hetty Feather series but this is the best one so far.I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another stunning tale about Hetty Feather, 10 Oct 2013
OEJ - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Emerald Star (Hetty Feather) (Kindle Edition)
After an unfortunate event occurring at the end of the book before this one in the series, Hetty decides to follow her desire to find her true father. However, when she does find him, she discovers that life is rather tough up in Yorkshire, so when Hetty receives a letter from her foster brother explaining a tearful tragedy, a long journey home begins.
Nothing seems to improve when she returns to her foster family. Therefore, Hetty must decide what path to take her to her destiny.

This heart-warming story takes you through journeys which stretch your imagination to the extreme. Jacqueline knows how to slightly annoy any reader when the main character, Hetty or Sapphire or Emerald(the same girl!?), makes wrong decisions. In your mind, you begin to create images and ideas of what will happen in the end but there are plots and twists so the story continues yet it still keeps you hooked.

An excellent book which I would recommend to anyone who has read the Hetty Feather series. Absolutely magnificent; I am so glad that I read this charming book of Emerald Star.

(by SKY x)

5.0 out of 5 stars excelant, 14 Aug 2014
This review is from: Emerald Star (Hetty Feather) (Kindle Edition)
This was a great book please do more like when hetty is in the circus I wish to hear more about her life. I find you're books admiraring I can't help smiling when I read them over and over again I wish to be a writer when I'm older. I wish she and Jem are reunited and love each other with all there heart. I cheer up when I read them expeacally since I lost my cat yesterday but .I hope other people love you're books as much as me.

P.S. I hope you can read this soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious read, 1 Aug 2014
This review is from: Emerald Star (Hetty Feather) (Kindle Edition)
this is one of my favourite books by Jacqueline Wilson (best author ever)
I love the ending and felt upset when I had finished it. I'm looking forward to seeing my little
Sister enjoy Emerald Star when she's older. I adored Hetty Feather and sapphire Battersea. So if
You are planning on reading either Hetty Feather,Sapphire Battersea or Emerald Star I suggest you read them.

3.0 out of 5 stars A very disappointing ending, 5 Jan 2013
This review is from: Emerald Star (Hetty Feather) (Kindle Edition)
I really wanted this book to be really good, but it was so sad and I have felt like this story could have been more thought through. The ending was very surprising and hetty had taken a huge risk. There will be no more of hetty so this book should have been more touching. The story was all over the place. This is the first Jacqueline Wilson's book that I have put a negative comment on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really impressed!, 13 Nov 2012
I love this book! It was a great price at £5, as waterstones and W H Smith were charging £12.99! It arrived only two days after it was ordered, with the 'free postage' package. I love the book itself too. I would recommend this book to anybody!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 15 July 2014
ok

Emerald Star (Hetty Feather)
Emerald Star (Hetty Feather) by Jacqueline Wilson