on 27 February 2013
I bought a Brother laser printer a few months ago to replace my previous laser printer that became unreliable after many years of use. I was therefore in some trepidation about finding a reliable source for a supplier of a compatible toner refill at a reasonable price. It is therefore with much relief that I have to say that the Ciber Direct toner has fulfilled my hopes. I cannot detect any difference in quality from the Brother toner the machine came with and at the price, I can only say that I am delighted with an excellent value for money product which was also delivered very quickly. I will definitely be buying more toners from this company.
on 16 October 2012
When ordering my cartdidge I was hesitant about ordering a compatible however I decided to give it a go. The price with CiberDirect was very good and no P & P charges made it even better. The product arrived, earlier than scheduled and was professionally packaged to retail standard. I slotted it into my printer and it has been hammering out top quality prints ever since. Not a single hitch. I have already recommended CiberDirect to a friend (I know they have since ordered from this company) and I will certainly purchase future cartridges from them.
on 25 February 2013
I am using this toner for my Brother HL-2130 printer and it works great. Have not had any problems with it and it has lasted a long time. I am currently doing a Masters degree and have thus been printing longer papers on a daily basis. I have not noticed a difference in how long the toner lasts in comparison to the original.
on 18 October 2012
I bought this product because of the price and free postage, not really expecting it to be as good as the Brother cartridge, but it works perfectly! the print is as good a quality as the original that came with the printer and the delivery was very fast.I will definitly be ordering from this company again!
on 17 July 2013
Used this on HL2130 with no problem. One user reported running out after 234 pages - look on the internet and find the key sequence to override the flashing toner light (involves switching off the printer and pressing the Go button in a defined sequence). Used this twice on the same cartridge and it's still going strong - lost count of the number of pages, but I suspect it's well over the 1000 stated spec.
on 8 January 2013
I was told I couldn't get a compatible toner yet for this Brother mono laser printer. I was quoted £35 locally and even online the Brother prices were around £30. Great surprise when I found a compatible toner from CiberDirect. Even greater surprise at the low prize and utter surprise when the toner arrived virtually next day. Great product, great price, great service. Thanks CiberDirect.
on 3 January 2014
Having the ability to produce lots of good quality printed pages quickly and efficiently is very important to me, so I need to have a thoroughly reliable supplier of well-priced, good quality toner for my printer at all times.

I have bought toner from this company several times now, and I am completely satisfied with both the product and the service. Sometimes, there can be problems with laser toner for this particular printer, but never with the cartridges from CiberDirect. They always run perfectly, and cleanly, and last very well, too.

Delivery is very quick and the entire transaction is always easy and trouble free. Prices are very competitive, as well, making this my first choice for toner for my printer.
on 3 December 2013
The first 5 cartridges I've purchased from Ciber Direct have been good (very good) and delivered very quickly. The most recent cartridge however started causing ghosting of text on printouts i.e. faint duplication of text every few lines, after only 150 pages. I'm giving CiberDirect today only 4 stars because of this. From looking at other reports on the web it seems the ghosting can be caused by the refiller ink used. I replaced the toner cartridge with another one from Ciber Direct and it solved the problem (note I double checked - when re-inserting the old cartridge back the ghosting re-appeared. All in all still good value for the price and I would still recommend them, however if I get more ghosting on further cartridges the price advantage will have been lost
on 22 March 2013
Excellent toner replacement for a remarkable printer. The instructions included with the cartridge made replacement simple. The print is of a high quality and I will most certainly be using this supplier when required in the future.
on 14 August 2014
Ran out fairly quickly. It's hard to say how quickly but my estimate is about 300-500 pages. You could argue these cartridges are cheap (£13 a time including postage) but it could be a false economy in the long run. This does seem to be an issue with many laser printer cartridges these days - the printer is cheap but the toner is expensive.

Another niggle was that the printer would throw up a 'toner empty' warning ever time a new cartridge was inserted, requiring a reset to make it work. The seller was helpful in supplying these instructions but it's something to bear in mind because it could be inconvenient.

See one answered question