on 24 June 2014
The first pack of cartridges I bought were fine but the second purchase were terrible, I've only managed to print once with them and it seems that the ink isn't feeding through as the print is very faint and when I check the ink levels its showing full.
on 13 March 2014
As these two compatible cartridges together are half the price of a single black Advent one from PC World, it will be interesting to see how long they last.
So far I am happy with my purchase and on price alone would recommend.
on 19 November 2013
I was very please with these ink cartridges,they are well worth the price and I would order them again,I would also recommend them.
on 29 May 2014
Not very happy as I ordered two black and got one black and one colour but as I needed it straight away could not send them back. So now I have a colour cartridge that I don't really need or want!!
on 20 June 2015
I have ordered previously and have had no issues however the latest colour ink cartridge is very poor quality so none of the documents I've tried to print have been able to be in colour.
on 10 November 2013
These cartridges were excellent value for money and I shall be definitely ordering them again. Although I am still in the process of using them.
on 11 April 2014
Got the cartridges not sure if it's the cartridge or printer but not working properly. Going to have to buy some more to see which it is
on 29 January 2014
these ink cartridges were a cheaper option than paying from other retailers are just as good, I was so impressed ordered another two.
on 8 September 2014
after 1 week only using once the colour cartridge was empty and the black one was only half full. what an absolute waste of money.
on 6 May 2014
I bought it 1 month ago.now It running lower and have to replace.by the way,i only printed so little,the quality is poor.