5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful radio
I bought this radio as a present for my 28year old daughter's birthday!she and her husband absolutely love it!very pretty and good sound quality!
Published 16 months ago by Jan Owen

3.0 out of 5 stars I found the overall sound quality to be average. ...
I found the overall sound quality to be average. I bought it for my mom she loves the it .
Published 9 months ago by pat o'connor

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful radio, 28 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Roberts RD60 Special Edition Bramble Trail Revival DAB/DAB+/FM RDS Digital Radio with Upto 120 Hours Battery Life (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Super radio, 4 Jun. 2014
Love it, great sound, speedy delivery, very portable.

The only improvement I'd like to see is for it to come with a battery pack (even if you have to pay extra) as it took a while for me to hunt down the right one.

Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely looking radio, 20 Dec. 2014
Sandra M. Horton "Sandy" (England) - See all my reviews
Excellent service, I was concerned that it would be wrapped well as its a gift.I had an email from the company and was reassured it would be secure.
I am delighted with it, it's really pretty, and I know it will sound great as I also have one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as Xmas present and it looks good, have not heard it playing yet but if ..., 13 Nov. 2014
Bought as Xmas present and it looks good, have not heard it playing yet but if its the same as the last Roberts Radio we have i have no doubt it will be excellent.

3.0 out of 5 stars I found the overall sound quality to be average. ..., 18 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a lovely Gift!, 26 Jan. 2014
Xmas present for GF - she loves it - it's a little bit unique in its own way and pretty too!

5.0 out of 5 stars pleased, 14 Nov. 2014
we are so pleased with the radio. well done

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Jan. 2015
very happy with it, it looks great too

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Dec. 2014
Great service. Well pleased with radio

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 July 2014