5.0 out of 5 stars and I love the way it sounds
Published 8 months ago by Badger

2.0 out of 5 stars Faulty from the start
I received this and from the start it would not tune into any station. I did a complete reset on instructions from the manufacturers helpline but still it did not work. The manufacturers agreed the radio tuner was probably faulty. I have another Roberts DAB radio in the same home which works perfectly.
Published 21 months ago by stephen button

5.0 out of 5 stars and I love the way it sounds, 2 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Roberts Radio Sovereign DAB/DAB+/FM RDS Digital Radio - Windsor Green (Electronics)
I'm writing this review after using the radio for three months: My wife loves the way it looks, and I love the way it sounds. The radio was bought for use in our caravan, but is currently used in the kitchen as it is the off season. The battery life is claimed to be 480 hours. I haven't been counting the hours, but several camping trips as well as other periods when the radio has been used off-mains not yet flattened the original set of batteries. The radio is large, as I expected, and heavier than I expected. It has the best sound of any portable radio I have heard. Using the radio is very easy, all features are accessed by the two dials on the top.The DAB tuning is very easy, just twirl through the plethora of named channels with the right dial and press to choose the desired channel, couldn't be simpler. FM Works well too. Not a cheap radio, but well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks and sounds great!, 13 Aug. 2014
I had previously had the Roberts R250 Revival radio and loved it. Last year I upgraded to the Roberts Revival RD60 DAB, but sent it back as the burgundy colour was more raspberry pink than it was burgundy. Also, whilst the sound was a great improvement on my previous non-DAB edition, the quality of the RD60 build and 'leather' covering seemed lightweight and disappointing. I have just purchased the Roberts Sovereign DAB radio in Windsor Green. The product looks and sounds fantastic. It is larger than the RD60 & R250 and feels reassuringly substantial. The sound quality is wonderfully resonant and I would thoroughly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection, 24 Aug. 2014
Looks lovely, easy to use and sounds great.

5.0 out of 5 stars 1st Rate, 10 Feb. 2014
Large but stylish. Very easy to operate. The burgundy colour gives a rather regal look to it. I particularly find the 'favourite' station button useful.

2.0 out of 5 stars Faulty from the start, 29 Oct. 2013