5.0 out of 5 stars They won't lose these collars so easily!
Published on 10 Dec. 2012 by K O'Grady

3.0 out of 5 stars Reflective Cat collar
Good value for money, is reflective and having elastic, is a good safe collar. The only problem was the red dye from the collar stained my cats fur as showed up on her white neckline.
Published 23 months ago by Kath Moylan-Calcutt

5.0 out of 5 stars They won't lose these collars so easily!, 10 Dec. 2012
I have three cats, all 18 months old, and in the past 12 months or so I have bought easily 15 or more collars. The so-called safety catch that seems to be standard on nearly all cat collars nowadays, just does not stand up to daily wear. While I fully support safe pet products, and wouldn't want my cats to get caught on something and be unable to free themselves, the catches on cat collars simply do not seem to be a very practical solution to the problem. From the collar manufacturer's point of view they're obviously brilliant, since they can sell multiple collars to each cat, often in the same week (sometimes on the same day!), but from the pet owner's point of view they're pretty rubbish. And while it is still possible to purchase cat collars with just a standard old-fashioned buckle, one then returns to the problem of them possibly getting caught on something.

So when I found these collars, I was very hopeful that I had finally found the ultimate solution - an old-fashioned buckle so they can't purposely go off and 'lose' their collars as soon as possible, with the added safety that the entire collar is stretchy so they can easily release themselves if caught. And I really like the fact that they're reflective as well, since two of my cats are black and completely disappear at night.

Once I had adjusted them for fit, I took them off, tied the buckle back on itself to make it really secure, cut off the excess and melted the ends with a lighter to prevent fraying. I then simply stretched them open to put them back over each cats' head, and they've stayed put ever since. They're clearly comfortable too because none of the three have been scratching at them or attempting to remove them, as with some other collars.

My cats have now been wearing these for more than a month, and the mere fact that all three still have their collars has made me an instant convert. If you similarly struggle with Houdini-cats that routinely lose their collars, I cannot recommend these highly enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect collars, 23 Feb. 2013
A. M. Stephenson (Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
Great to find elasticated collars, they're hard to come by, and the only type my cats keep on, the quick release ones disappear very quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars cat collar, 4 July 2013
This is the first collar he has kept on for more than 2 days despite his best efforts to get it off, It would of saved me a lot of money if I had used these collars from the beginning

5.0 out of 5 stars nice cat coller, 17 April 2013
I ordered this coller because the safety snap on collers keep coming off my cat and these buckle ones last. I am happy with this coller it looks good quality and it looks nice on my cat, also its a reflective collar . I would definitely buy from this company again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!, 18 Aug. 2013
Christal Prigg (UK) - See all my reviews
Great price. Great product. I like the fact that you can adjust the collar to any size you like by simply pushing the buckle through the material. It is Elasticated, so when you have the right size, just expand and pop it over cat's head...no more wrestling matches trying to fit the thing on.

Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 31 July 2013
Absolutely brilliant. bought after reading previous good reviews.

lovely colour, very comfortable for my kitten. she hasn't tried taking it off once.
not got lost, and is stretchy all the way around so I have no worries about her getting caught on anything!

the collar also doesn't have buckle holes so to speak - you simply fasten it up wherever you need to on the collar which I think is a lot better that having premade holes.

collar is very long which is the only negative I have, though it's not an issue.
I read in a previous review that someone cut and burnt the end to prevent it fraying. my kitten is only 10 months old though so probably not wise.

the end of the collar has frayed due to her chewing and trying to 'catch' it while it's on her neck!

over all, fantastic product. can't recommend highly enough!

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart practical collar, 30 Jan. 2013
Practical collar at reasonable price. Better than the easy release as have found these more expensive and the plastic easy release eventually break. Elastic does the same job as far as safety is concerned.

5.0 out of 5 stars He still has it on!!, 17 April 2014
Our dear puss does like the odd bout of fisticuffs with local felines - most days actually. We tried a few of the usual snap-open type collars with name tags, but it turned out to be an expensive business when he came home without them (looking rather too pleased with himself for our liking) only a day or so after they went on.

Anyway, research for old-style collars led me to this one, so a few months back I bought two. I'm delighted to say that the second is still in its wrapper, the first still being around the cat's neck - it looks a little scruffy by now, but then so does he.

Reflective all-elastic Cat Collar Pink