5.0 out of 5 stars Very good collar
Very reflective in the dark, flashes brightly in car headlights or even in fairly low light. It looks and feels high quality. The clasp is nice and snug, better than the button style clasps on many other safety collars. The bell is easily removed for those of us who think it is unfair to stick a bell on a cat.

I give the collar five stars but I give my cat one...
Published 20 months ago by Sean

3.0 out of 5 stars Safety Clasp is there for a good reason!
The first two of these collars I bought disappeared off the cat within a couple of days. The one she is wearing now has been on for a couple of weeks. It is a good reflective collar and the bell is very distinctive and so far she hasnt brought me in any more 'presents'. I have another pack to use if she loses another one. She tends to come back into the garden under a...
Published 10 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 528 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars great reflective weather proof outer coating, 20 May 2015
Mr. L. Riley (UK) - See all my reviews
How collars should be made. Robust, "ropey" material, great reflective weather proof outer coating. Bell clasps is excellent as it is contoured to the shape of the collar and bell and isn't a daft semi-circular/D shaped job on cheap flea collars which end up going underneath the collar itself or round the other side of their neck. Easy to adjust. Safety buckle is loose, but not too lose. If a Cat were to run and catch itself, it'd hurt but I'm pretty sure it'd save its life. Bells are mega jangly... quite loud... to me this is not really a problem, but it's worrying as it ends up being more of an attention drawing thing at night time as opposed to spooking off prey during the day. There is a risk that a Cat can scratch the collar off and though this has only happened once to one of my two cats, the other collar has been holding tight for ages.

As this is not a flea collar, the quality, build, durability and features of it are of much higher quality since you're not paying for pharmaceutical poisons to be coated on a poorly made felt, but because of this it also comes with the added benefit of being cheaper (depending where you look of course) and not having any risks of "ingredients" meddled with in future.

I switched a while ago now to using these and using Bayer Advantage for Cats and I don't regret it... I don't think my Cats do either! Oh and putting collars on are so much easier now as you can adjust them quickly and snap the buckle back on. Remember to leave 2 fingers of space :).

5.0 out of 5 stars Purrrrrfect.. Collar, 27 Jun. 2014
Very good collar, Gus looked very dashing with his grey coat and red collar........only trouble is he came home without it.....so have just ordered 2 more as they are such a good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, cheaper than in the shops, 1 July 2014
Lovely collar, reflects well, which is essential for my black cat who otherwise is invisible in the dark. Good price, cheaper than in the shops, so have bought a couple to stock up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really glows, 10 Oct. 2013
As my cat is very dark,it really reflects the light,the bell is loud enough for me to know she is around,and it has a quick release which is so important,as she is very adventurous!

5.0 out of 5 stars Purfect!, 12 Jun. 2014
Arrived in great time. Super quality and safety release very assuring. Cats weren't too impressed at first but quickly got used to the collars, no birds delivered onto bed so far!!

5.0 out of 5 stars thank you, 19 Mar. 2014
Received promptly and the product was exactly as described in the advert. Am particularly impressed with the safety fastening on the collar

5.0 out of 5 stars nice product, 15 Mar. 2013
Sam (Nr.Canterbury, Kent) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gloss Reflective Cat Collar with safety buckle Silver (Misc.)
Came in good time. My cat has various different collars. These are slightly stiffer but soon loosen up. the clasp is not too stiff. I have a whole bunch of different collars for my cat as shes always losing them. Its just nice to see her wearing a different one now and again. Well recommend and swift delivery too. thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what my cat wanted, 2 Jan. 2014
Arrived I good time not used as yet ready for use when one gets lost . Magnets fit well on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 4 April 2013
Really good and stylish for my boy kittens, they have them on and even thought hey aint too fond of it, I am! Love the reflection it gives off, I know that when they are old enough to go out that they will be seen in the dark

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so secure, 24 Jan. 2014
Lost after about 6 weeks use so although they look very dapper the catches are clearly not so good. I bought 2 for both my cats but both were lost within a few days of each other!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 528 | Next ›