5.0 out of 5 stars Comes with the crazy cat lady seal of approval!
I decided to get collars for my two-year-old cats while I waited for their microchips to be updated. I decided I wanted reflective quick-release collars with a bell, to which I could attach a separate ID tag. After a lot of research (yes, I'm a bit of a crazy cat lady), I selected these collars, which fitted the bill pretty perfectly.

The cats had never worn...
Published 13 months ago by LittleChaffinch

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice collar but..
Nice little collar, but unfortunately, the clip isn't very secure. All 3 of my adult cats lost their collars the same day I put them on. Grrr!!
Published 7 months ago by Burtholomew

5.0 out of 5 stars Great collar, 20 July 2013
This review is from: Gloss Reflective Cat Collar with safety buckle Silver (Misc.)
Good item, as described, although my kitten cat wear it yet too small, but like to play with the bell.
Shines in the dark....... Would recommend

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit too rigid, 16 July 2013
Dianne Macrae - See all my reviews
These are good in terms of their bright colour but are very unflexible and I wonder how comfortable my cats will find them........

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and love the safety buckle, 25 Jun 2013
I love these collars. They have great night time reflective /glow effect but don't look too plasticky in the daylight. The bell is cute and fairly loud and jingley. I wish more collars came with this kind of safety release buckle. It makes it really quick and easy to snap the collar on to the cat and take it off easily without mucking around with loosening buckles which is fiddly with a wriggly cat. So if you like to give your cat regular collar free sessions to avoid that horrible permanent neck line in their fur then these are the collars for you.

My cat was wearing one of these collars when he went on one of his epic outdoor adventures and he came home without it on. I'll never know if he worked out how to take it off himself or if he got it caught on something and the safety buckle did its job and released so that the collar didn't tether or strangle him. Either way, I'd much rather have to replace the collar every coupe of years than replace my beloved cat.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ancol Reflective Cat Collar, 24 May 2013
Mr. John Wilmot "John W." (West Sussex . UK.) - See all my reviews
I had previously ordered the red "I am micochipped" safety collar , and was very impressed by it's quality and the type of materials used. This one appears well made too , but unfortunately it's not nearly as wide , or as flexible , so I'm not so sure whether it will be as comfortable for my cat to wear. I'm thinking of exchanging it for a blue version of "I am microchipped" collar instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great collar but my sneaky kitten cat unbuckle it, 18 April 2013
Really smart looking and lovely colour. Easy to adjust. My naughty kitten very soon learnt how to pull it off. But so far we've come to an nderstanding - he wears it outside but takes it off when he comes in

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Collar; although a little too "safe", 15 April 2013
I find Ancol collars the best for my cat; they are easy to resize and the plastic has never snapped or broken. They have safety release; even though my cat doesn't go outside much, she manages to get it snagged on things quite a bit - I have lost two of these in as many months! Still; good value and fairly cheap so I will keep replacing them!

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 14 April 2013
Lisa (Essex England) - See all my reviews
This collar is fine for the price, bit plasticky but does the job. Nothing more to say on the subject

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT A GOOD PRODUCT EVEN THOUGH THE PRICE WAS GOOD., 8 April 2013
CLASP NOT STRONG ENOUGH! CAT USED COLLAR FOR ONE DAY THEN CAME HOME WITHOUT IT!!! I WILL TRY AGAIN ON CAT NUMBER 2

4.0 out of 5 stars Smart cooler for kitty, 5 April 2013
Smart kitty collar, nicely made without any rough finishing on the inside.
Kitty seems happy as he is proudly parading around!

3.0 out of 5 stars nice collars!, 4 April 2013
these collars are great colours and fit my cats well, the only downside is that the cats cat get them off when they are playing. the safety clip comes undone and i end up having to track them down to get them back on.