Colour Name: Silver|Change
Price:£2.19+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 3 May 2014
Have had numerous ones of these, and they are the best I've found. Cat loses collars constantly, but these stay on the longest.
on 19 May 2014
I have had five of these collars now, my black kitty seems to lose them on a regular basis (mainly because she's extremely nosey and likes to stick her head in places it shouldn't go!) Pretty sure there's a pile of blue shiny collars in somebody's garden somewhere. This isn't really a problem as such because I figure that if she's getting snagged or caught on something, that at least she is able to get free. The smug look she gives when she comes back with no collar is amusing, but she doesn't realise that with them being such a reasonable price, I buy a few at a time so there's always one waiting for her!
The bell is great and I can hear her dinging away around the gardens and I know she won't be catching any "presents" with that on. The reflective part of the collar is really good as it's easy to spot in low light (and if you have a black cat, you'll know what I mean when I say that's necessary!)
I do agree with some other reviewers that the clasp is a bit flimsy but then I am a human and it's easy for me to open, the cat may not fare as well without assistance or evolution (those opposable thumbs are on their way, I'm sure.)
All in all, great collars for the price!
on 9 December 2014
My vet has been very clear that they recommend against cats wearing collars. They've seen so many injuries caused by collars and as long as your cat is micro-chipped (which is essential) there's no real reason for one.

That said, if a collar was necessary (eg to get in through a magnetic cat flap) then the only ones they consider okay are quick-release ones like this one. Although as they can come off, micro-chip-reading cat flaps are better than magnetic ones anyway.

My kitten has just started going outside, so after some research I went for this collar, which is quick release, reflective - to help traffic see her - and has a bell to help stop successful hunts and to help me know where she is. It seemed like a good idea to start her off with and at the moment I take it off when I'm not around (when she's still kept inside).

I haven't decided whether to keep her in a collar long term or not, but if I do it will be this one. It has practical value without being ugly. So far she hasn't taken it off even once (she's not going very far when she's out, but I have been taking the collar on and off without the clasp 'wearing out').
on 25 July 2014
The first two of these collars I bought disappeared off the cat within a couple of days. The one she is wearing now has been on for a couple of weeks. It is a good reflective collar and the bell is very distinctive and so far she hasnt brought me in any more 'presents'. I have another pack to use if she loses another one. She tends to come back into the garden under a hedge and fence so I guess it would be pretty easy to get snagged on something which is probably a good reason to persevere with the safety clasp!
on 3 May 2014
i bought two for my cats - they like to play a lot. unfortunately when they are playing or exploring it snaps off all too easy. for that reason alone i don't like it otherwise it's a fine collar for a cat that's not that active.
on 17 January 2014
Excellent material, reflective and seem to be well made. Adjustable with an easy clasp to fit on the cat. Lovely item, only downside is my cat always goes outside and comes home without it meaning I have to order more!
on 29 June 2014
I love these collars and they are the only ones i will use on my cat, he gets through about 3 a year and i assume that because he gets caught in bushes etc and the collar does exactly what its supposed to - snaps!! they are also reflective which is a must in my opinion, i always take the bell off as it must annoy him and he's not much of a hunter to need it - all in all - GREAT!!!!
on 2 March 2014
This item is super and Charlie kitten looks wonderful in it. It is well made, safe and is super reflective to look after your cat. Would certainly buy again.
on 11 February 2014
Nice little collar, but unfortunately, the clip isn't very secure. All 3 of my adult cats lost their collars the same day I put them on. Grrr!!
on 24 February 2015
I get these relatively often as my cat George delights in losing them as often as possible. These have the safety buckles, which probably means I'm paying out more to replace them, but I'm much happier knowing that he isn't going to getting hung or strangled. He's not your usual graceful kind of cat, if any cat was going to get stuck by his collar, it would be old Captain Grubby Paws.
The red looks really nice against his black and white fur, and the collar is the most reflective I've seen. I feel happier knowing that he's easy to spot at night. It also comes with a bell on it, which he hated for the first hour but then got used to. The bell helps to give birds a heads up before he gets anywhere near them.
Delivery is always quick, and the low price means it doesn't matter if I'm buying one a month.