Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Prime Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now

Colour Name: Black/White Camouflage|Change
Price:£1.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 19 September 2014
Great collar for my 5 month old kitten Edna safety aspect which automatically opens if she gets caught up in tree is essential as we live backing onto a park. Looks great too!
on 10 September 2014
These are really good collars although my cat has lost a few I feel this shows that these safety collars work and come off easy and no harm to the cat Good designs too.
on 19 January 2016
It's a good collar aslong as your cat isn't smart enough to pull it off. One of my cats had one on 2 weeks before losing it and my other cat has had his on for months.
on 20 September 2013
Very stylish. Unbuckles easily for safety. My cat wouldn't tolerate the bell, so I had to remove it. Now my boy wears his collar very happily and looks really stylish.
on 13 October 2013
Love this product! I bought a blue one as well and both are great. They haven't fallen off like previous collars have and they are reflective at night so when they're out I feel comforted that cars can see them. The bells are quite noisy so you can always hear them coming, if you find this annoying they can always be removed. Really really happy and would definitely recommend this product.
on 24 April 2013
Our little cat looks super cool in his new collar. Also good that it has a safety catch. And it doesn't seem to annoy him as much as other ones we've tried.
on 18 February 2013
not too loose - but has come off once - found hanging from a tree - guess it's better thank finding your cat up there though - so the safety catch works.
on 14 December 2013
Lovely collar, but definitely looks pink on, rather than red. My boy cat is looking a tad camp haha! Bell makes a lovely sound compared to a tinny noise
on 12 December 2014
ANC safety collars do exactly what is advertised - saves any cat from being trapped and injured horribly by its collar. Well made, excellent quality
on 17 June 2014
The collar was a excellent fit and looks really well and the safety buckle on the collar is good I'm pleased with it knowing my cat will be safe

See one answered question