Colour Name: Black/White Camouflage|Change
Price:£1.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 15 July 2013
unlike several other collars my dear tom has gone through, this one has stayed on!!! so it gets a 5 star just for that.
jhw
on 6 August 2014
Very cute collar. Great colours and nicely made. To fit a much loved teddy bear belonging to our granddaughter.
It looks very smart and trendy. Teddy would highly recommend this delightful colourful collar. Far too good for cats !!! We love it too.
on 5 September 2013
I looked for a couple of hours on lots of sites for cheap cat collars because one of my cat seems to keep losing hers and she needs a collar for me to put a magnet ( you need to remove the bell though otherwise the magnet doesn't work) on for the cat flap. I like the design, the material doesn't dig in to the cats neck, no sharp edges, very easy to adjust. as long as stay great value will def order again and would certainly recommend.
on 8 November 2013
For such a low price, I cant quibble, it has a good bell on it and is the first cheaper collar that ive bought where ive not needed to swap the bell with a better one. He had a silver sparkling colar previously that cost nearly £10 and I decided he was looking to poofy. The catch is has just the right amount of hold for a safety collar.
on 8 November 2013
Firstly, I got this collar for my cat because it looks great and I was hoping that my cat wouldn't be able to take it off (she's successfully managed to remove all of the other collars that I've gotten her). Anyways, its made of good quality materials, looks good and finally is also comfortable for my cat.
on 19 July 2014
Fell of within 15hrs of purchase, not so bad for the collar but the Id tags (3 times the price) bit annoying.
Avoid this item if you want it to last.
Maybe glue it to the cat or staples, choice is yours.
on 25 August 2015
Our cat has managed to lose about 8 of these collars in the past few months, so I've changed to a new brand. I don't know how she's losing then as they never turn up, so can only assume she's found a way to easily open the safety release. To be honest it's very easy to release the safety in your hands, and whilst I know this is the point, 8 in a few months suggests she's either getting stuck and they're doing their job, or they release to easily. With the current elasticated replacement collar she's still returning at night...
on 15 June 2015
My cat lost this collar within 2 hours of being out. The clip is not strong enough. Third type of this collar he has had and all lost within hours. Bell isn't very good either. Ok for a house cat, useless for a cat thats out and about.
on 19 September 2014
Noticed that if you grab the cat by the collar and he pulls a bit, it will open. I dont know if this is an intended security mesure but did`n expect it to be so easily opened by "force". Anyway since then it as been firmly on the cat`s neck for a few weeks with no problem so in the end I can say that it is a nice unexpensive product and if some stranger by some reason tries to grab your cat by the collar he will get just that and not the cat himself. :)
on 9 March 2014
Great quality collat. light weight, comfortable on the cat, and no fraying of the material when she scratches. I purchased 1 in Green & 1 in Blue at the same time. There is also a great tinkle on the bell.

See one answered question