5.0 out of 5 stars Great music machine
Been looking for a dab radio/cd player with facility to play mp3 songs for quite a while. Just by chance spied this when I was browsing. Ideal size for carrying into different rooms in the house and out into the garden. A remote control would have been a great addition though.
Published 11 months ago by Kindle Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Sound Quality
All the functions work as described and this is why I purchased this little machine. I wanted an "all-in-one" to play DAB/FM/CD/MP3 on USB and SD card and that is what I got.
Published 6 months ago by dannyboi

5.0 out of 5 stars Great music machine, 21 Aug 2013
This review is from: Roberts Zoombox2 DAB/DAB+/FM/SD/USB Radio with CD Player (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Zoombox1 DAB/DAB+/FM/SD/USB Radio with CD player, 1 Oct 2013
Very compact indeed, wonderful tone as with all Roberts radios - the reason I chose Roberts. CDs sound glorious when played. The DAB facility is excellent. Thoroughly recommend this.
I actually have two of these - one in our bedroom and one in our kitchen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 20 Nov 2013
Brilliant. Exactly what I wanted. A clear DAB radio with the facility to play cd's.
Good sound quality and light to move from room to room.

5.0 out of 5 stars Roberts Zoombox2, 18 Nov 2013
Good sound quality, DAB fantastic reception and so compact. Easy to use and program. I now listen to radio every day.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Sound Quality, 18 Jan 2014
What I DIDN'T get is any kind of quality sound. I'm surprised at Roberts producing such poor output sound. I even attached it to my Hi-Fi unit's amplifier but the output from the Zoombox2 is so low that even this made little difference. If you want portability and are not concerned about the sound quality then this will fit the bill. The sound is no better than a machine at 20 and I don't think it's worth the money for the additional features.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 16 Sep 2013
I am thrilled with this especially with the bass boost, excellent value. and real quality, as I expected from a Roberts product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good little unit, 29 Sep 2013
Lightweight, portable and combines all the functions i needed. Relatively easy to operate and resonably priced, pretty happy with it so far

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little Box, 14 July 2013
Mrs. C. Bates "ClaireBG" (Southampton, UK) - See all my reviews
Spent a lot of time reading reviews and comparing makes. Very pleased I went with this. It's small, easy to tune and use, and I can play my MP3 player through it using the USB. I use it mainly in the kitchen and garden so the sound is fine for that. Happy customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Top notch sound, 7 Sep 2013
The bees knees cheaper than the shops good looking sounds good looks good fits anywhere in the house easy to move about

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 15 April 2014
Exactly what I would expect from a Roberts Radio. Good quality sound and not too complicated to operate. I like it