5.0 out of 5 stars Two for stereo (a classical perspective)
Published 18 months ago by chockyb

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't want to charge up. (Sound quality great when it was on active)
My minirig decided it didn't want to charge up at all anymore, I've only had it a few weeks. The cable hasn't been damage as I've only ever charged it twice through my laptops USB port. What should I do?

Published 6 months ago by Tommy Atkins

5.0 out of 5 stars Two for stereo (a classical perspective), 25 April 2013
This review is from: MINIRIG Portable rechargeable speaker BLACK (Electronics)
As a classical music enthusiast and struggling instrumentalist, I first bought just one of these, initially to play backing tracks for music practice sessions. It was certainly loud enough for this purpose, but I was also impressed with the clarity of the sound. So later I bought a second one for home stereo listening (matching the first in black - Pasce don't always have these available, so I had to wait).

The small size of these units allows you to place them unobtrusively in the corners of a room, from where they seem to operate best as a stereo pair. On most of the music I played through them, they gave a wide and very sharp stereo image with good clarity and presence. Two drawbacks though. Firstly, as other reviewers have noted, there is a noticeable lack of bass - this can be improved but not fully compensated for by using an equaliser. Secondly, whilst some recordings sound excellent, others sound quite harsh - I suspect because these little units are quite unforgiving to poorly recorded sound. My music collection goes back many years!

So there you have it. Loud and clear, but a bit lacking in bass. But they deserve 5 stars anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best in league, 23 Aug 2012
This review is from: MINIRIG Portable rechargeable speaker BLACK (Electronics)
Bought this speaker on Monday, received on Tuesday, great service! The speaker is amazing, the best I've heard and I have tested out lots in shops (Logik, iMain2Go, Gear4, JBL) and this makes the others seem inferior. This does lack Bluetooth functionality but apart from that the clarity is great, bass is a good level, durable, size is hand sized so perfect for travelling/holidays and this is loud. The BOSE soundlink is the only one which is of the same standard but honestly think this is better (Just less functionality but then you do get an awesome speaker and better battery life!)

5 Star rating, worth every penny and a very happy customer!

p.s. I do not write reviews, so for me to be this impressed, says it all.

5.0 out of 5 stars black is the colour, 31 Oct 2012
This review is from: MINIRIG Portable rechargeable speaker BLACK (Electronics)
at last the best by far portable speaker (at the moment anyway) is available in the colour it looks best in. I had one for a while now and I love this speaker, it rocks ! awesome sound for such a tiny product and the battery life is immense it sets new standards all round.

If you dont mind cables though, It cant compete with the mains powered pc speakers (creative T10) I used to own for a fraction of the price for room filling sound quality, but the minirig is a product of its own. Its very portable and the battery life is amazing, it also goes really loud, it is a very handy gadget to own.

a little expensive thats my only gripe.......

5.0 out of 5 stars Phenomenal, 28 May 2014
This review is from: MINIRIG Portable rechargeable speaker BLACK (Electronics)
AWESOMELY SMALL and BUFF sound, JAH BLESS PURITY WISDOM coming from the small black box ting, healing the nations preaching da truths since day.

One Love

5.0 out of 5 stars This thing is amazing., 20 Feb 2014
This review is from: MINIRIG Portable rechargeable speaker BLACK (Electronics)
I've taken this all around the world. It's fantastic. I love it dearly and is now a travelling companion along side my camera. Battery life is absolutely brilliant. I never seem to have to charge it. The sound is also incredible for the size. I will be buying another one and I will be buying a subwoofer before the summer. Good stuff PASCE. Keep up the good work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great british product, 4 Aug 2012
This review is from: MINIRIG Portable rechargeable speaker BLACK (Electronics)
The sound quality from this little speaker is astonishing.
It more than fills a room.
The build quality is equally impressive, really solid design.
Can't recommend it enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars really really amazing! Incredibly loud and barely peaks, 13 July 2014
This review is from: MINIRIG Portable rechargeable speaker BLACK (Electronics)
Stunning speaker, really really amazing! Incredibly loud and barely peaks, ridiculous battery life and the ability to link multiple ones together for truly amazing sound.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy for any music fanatic!!!!!, 9 July 2014
This review is from: MINIRIG Portable rechargeable speaker BLACK (Electronics)
really good quality speaker, the battery life is good and it works well for every occasion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick despach, item meet my expectations!!!, 8 July 2014
This review is from: MINIRIG Portable rechargeable speaker BLACK (Electronics)
Quick despach , item meet my expectations!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Price + Sound = Deadliy Combo, 4 July 2014
This review is from: MINIRIG Portable rechargeable speaker BLACK (Electronics)
After hearing one last year in Ibiza, I had to get my hands on one. Finally made the purchase and I'm glad I did. The sound is amazing for the size of this speaker & light weight too. Battery life is long too. Only slight down fall for me is there's no idependant on/off switch.

MINIRIG Portable rechargeable speaker BLACK