on 20 September 2013
I've previously tried the cheaper, lightweight alternatives, which are suitable only for ladies' undies and which bent and collapsed when asked to carry a proper machine load! But this Vileda dryer is a different proposition - sturdy, stands level, cleverly designed to take hangers etc, altogether a different and far better clothes airer. So buy this one, don't waste your time and money on the flimsy cheapies! My only complaint is that this is much easier to put up than it is to take down - but that's possibly just as well, and I'll probably get used to it in time.
on 27 December 2012
After being very disappointed with many airers and spending lots of money I can honestly say that this is the best clothes airer I have ever bought
Strongand sturdy and very tall
Its fantastiv
on 20 June 2013
Having had my last airier for so long I wanted to make sure a new one would be a good replacement. I was not disappointed - this product is very strong and durable. Very pleased with the purchase
on 4 March 2013
I browsed through loads of comments on clothes airers. All reported flimsy items that collapsed after a few uses. I had experienced this myself with the previous one I bought - nothing like the one I bought 11 years ago that lasted forever until I lost all the plastic feet and it started to scratch the floor! Why are we subjected to so much cheap rubbish these days?
Anyway, this one is more expensive, so I did ponder a bit, then decided to try it.
I was not disappointed, it is much like the quality of the old times. It has a catch system a bit like an ironing board, so it is much less likely to collapse under the strain. It even stands up by itself when folded, which can be useful.
I think in the long term it is money saving as I wont have to buy another in 6 months time, so I highly recommend it.
on 31 January 2014
Spot on, Delivered without any issues, on time

Sturdy item, very useful, easy set up

Does exactly what it's meant to
on 31 October 2013
Excellent sturdy airer, fast delivery. holds a wash load and does not fall down or blow over if placed outside
on 29 November 2013
Have just bought one of these & would thoroughly recommend same.It is strong well built & in my opinion it's best on market.
on 23 August 2013
Just as described by other buyers - worth spending the extra in the long run. The bars are wide enough for bath towels, etc. and are plastic coated to avoid rust and the whole thing stands firm (no wobbling). As with all airers, you need to be careful collapsing it and locking it in place. I wouldn't say 'I love it' - that's Amazon's auto label but having read loads of poor reviews for others and seeing the excellent build quality of this one, I think it's probably going to last for years. Airer weight - not too heavy for me (non-gym spec.).
on 17 May 2014
It does the job. I wouldn't have bought it if I didn't think it would. I don't intend to write an epic poem about it.
Adding later.....It's now been in use for a couple of months and I feel I should add a comment on how sturdy it is.
Lots of these clothes dryers are flimsy, but this is not - it's sturdy. And sturdy ones tend to have silly prices, but this gives you good solid strength (and hanging space) and a sensible price. A good buy!!!
on 23 October 2013
I ordered this airer based on the reviews and am so glad I did. I recieved it the very next day. Very sturdy. You won't be disappointed.