Size: 180 Capsules|Change
Price:£6.21+ Free shipping

on 13 June 2014
I know from experience, that celery did help a lot when having a bad gout attack.I have not had another attack since,I juice celery,apples,carrots and tomatoes every day.Take many suppliments including celery capsules,eat a lot more fruit and veg,5 mile bike ride most days.Not had gout attack since the first 2 over 2 years ago,discharged from hospital who said I needed a knee replacement. So yes I reccomend Swanson Celery Seed capsules.Good price too.
on 11 January 2014
Usually use holland & Barrett's but have now become really expensive the dosage in these is slightly lower but for the price can still take 2 and is better value for money. Use these tablets to help contain my gout and to date have not noticed any change or difference in 2 weeks have been taking
on 11 May 2015
I took it for arthritis pain as a friend had tried it and recommended it, I found it worked well as a diuretic and helped the pain in my hands, but after a few days came out in an itchy rash and stopped using it to rule out whether it was the capsules or not. Itchy rash is going so will try them again once it's completely gone and if it doesn't come back when I restart them I'll know it wasn't the pills. I hope it wasn't the celery seed as they did help with the pain, I probably didn't take it long enough to know if the pain would disappear completely.
on 7 February 2013
Effective for countering gout, a pleasant natural product. Easy to take and no side effects. It is clearly the celery seed in the capsules.
on 2 October 2014
This product well worth buying. Certainly helped in clearing uric acid crystals from the system accompanied by cherry-go capsules. Will definitely repeat order.
on 19 October 2014
ordered for my mother, she said that they deffinately helped with her arthritis but then stopped taking them cos they gave her heartburn - personally i would have just got heartburn tablets rather then have indigestion but hey ho
on 9 January 2015
Very pleased with the capsules. I was suffering quite badly with pseudo-gout and after 2 weeks this became less painful. My arthritis was eased also and I intend to continue this natural product instead of prescription drugs.
on 17 July 2014
Great product. My husband takes them for gout. We used to buy from Holland &Barrett but they have been out of stock for months, waiting for a licence apparently!
These Swansons are much better value.....I will be re ordering
on 4 June 2014
I gave this product a try because I had read that it had some effect in reducing high blood pressure. I could not see why this should be so but I was prepared to see if this claim was true. In fact, it had no effect whatsoever.
on 17 March 2016
I take this for gout, 3 capsules with food. I haven't had a gout attack since I started on it a few weeks ago, despite drinking beer. The toe looks much less swollen. This seems to work, as verified by others.