5.0 out of 5 stars RQ1175 Shaver
After reading some of the less favourable reviews I was a little doubtful if this would give me a good shave, as I found I couldn't get on with Philishave rotary shavers years ago and stuck with longitudinal cutter types since.

Published 20 months ago by Rob K

3.0 out of 5 stars shaves good
i was dissapointed with this, yet have to admit it shaves well enough. I like shaver to have a bit more umphh. But it is a charge up one so great if you are on the move and the battery never seems to run out.
I will stick to one with a lead they dont seem sluggish at all and so moves quicker.
Published 6 months ago by redzacman

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars RQ1175 Shaver, 8 Jan 2013
This review is from: Philips SensoTouch RQ1175/17 Gyroflex 2D Electric Shaver Metallic Red (Personal Care)

I needn't have worried though, this is miles better than my trusty, but now getting very old Braun 7 Series, the 1175 gives me the best shave I've had in years! Add the fact that you can also wet shave with it (not tried yet) makes it a versatile shaver.

I particularly like the clipper attachment, which clicks in place of the shaving head, very neat and saves having to take a separate set of clippers when going away on a trip. A great product for 92.

I would recommend checking the Philips website to compare models when selecting, it was very helpful in deciding which model to buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Philips Gyroflex 2D electric Shaver, 20 Dec 2013
I chose this product because it had the beard trimmer attachment included. I found the head easy to change, clean and the rotary cutters gave a good close shave.
Although the price was a good offer from Amazon, I may have chosen a cheaper version had this product been at the normal price.
The shaver feels comfortable to handle and looks smart when housed in its charging holder. I would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and very effective, 23 Sep 2013
I haven't used an electric shaver for many years now, preferring to wet shave.
But this shaver is very good indeed.
The flexibility of the heads means that it produces a very close shave - admittedly not as close as a wet shave, but very close all the same.
The shaver charges very quickly, and the battery seems to last for ages, before I need to re-charge.
This shaver is highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply The Best, 11 Oct 2013
T. M. Pearson - See all my reviews
This shaver is by far the best electric shaver I have used. It is very easy on the skin & in particular the sensitive neck area. The shave is as close as I remember from a 'wet' shave, that's the best compliment I can pay.

5.0 out of 5 stars philips sencor 2d, 6 Oct 2013
its light a good shape for holding with arthritic hands and holds its charge for over 2 weeks, BRILLIANT.but abit flimsy if u drop it.

5.0 out of 5 stars shaver, 12 Dec 2013
I have trouble with wet shavers but this is fantastic gives a great shave fantastic value one charge lasts for ever

5.0 out of 5 stars safe shave, 9 Oct 2013
works so well, very easy to use, gives excellent shave in a very short time. good value for the money

5.0 out of 5 stars good shaver, 25 Nov 2013
feels a little bit plasticky but I suppose it would have to be to go in water, but comfortable and easy-to-use. Good close shave and a really good battery life. Having said that my facial hair is not particularly course..

5.0 out of 5 stars Shaver, 17 Sep 2013
Excellent shaver, quiet long lasting between charges. Does all it says,good wet shave.
I don't shave every day so it copes with stubble easily

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 19 Jun 2013
Bought as a birthday gift for my husband who is extremely pleased with it. Looks good and gives a really close shave.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›