5.0 out of 5 stars Smallest bu not least
For those who expect results but do not require grandeur, this is the shaving machine. Smooth running, little noise, close shave, no bruises, no hassles. You can take it anywhere and always look your best, even at home - I've been using nothing but Philips travel shavers for the past 15 years, and all I can say is that they keep getting better.
Published 23 months ago by jmfpsquid

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for its price
My main shaver is the Philips RQ1280 Philips SensoTouch RQ1280cc GyroFlex 3D Rotary Rechargeable Shaver with Clean and Charge Stand and in my review of that I mention that the 60 minute shaving time from a full charge is not really adequate for a fortnight's holiday and having to take the charging stand is a nuisance. Planning a longer than usual holiday I decided it was...
Published 13 months ago by Bruce

5.0 out of 5 stars Smallest bu not least, 8 Oct 2012
This review is from: Philips Travel Shaver with Twin Rotary Heads and Travel Pouch PQ203/17 (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 29 Nov 2012
This is my first review on Amazon (or anywhere, for that matter!) So here goes.....This little 'pocket sized' shaver is absolutely fantastic! I bought it for my eldest son, who is disabled. He has never been able to give himself a wet shave, so I've been doing it for him since he was 16 (he's now 20) For the last year this has really annoyed him as he wanted more independence to do things himself. I was scared to let him try wet shaving, for obvious reasons, so I started to think about getting him an electric shaver. Everyone I spoke to said not to bother because he would not get a close shave.
So, anyway, I thought I'd buy a cheap one first to test it out and to see whether he could actually manage.
Well, to say that I have been converted is an understatement! He has been shaving himself for a week now (which he loves!) It is so easy for him to use and the closeness of the shave is as good as I ever got with a wet shave!......Needless to say, I'm sticking with this 'cheap one' It really does the job well.
On asking my Dan what he thought of his shaver, his reply was to give it two thumbs up.......must be good then!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great little shaver, 12 Nov 2012
In the past I have had an earlier model of the razor maybe ten or twelve years and it was excellent, but then a couple of years ago I bought Remmington for some reason. A poor decision so needing a new small shaver I went back to the Philips and I am very pleased with it. Still using the batteries provided so I don't know how long rechargeables will last in the shaver, but the quality of the shave is very smooth and very comfortable. Very happy with my purchase and good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact but powerful!, 17 Oct 2012
I have been using a Phillips Coolskin shaver for about 3 years but one of the tubes that delivers the gel has broken. It still works from just one but I needed a replacement before it breaks completely. I saw the reviews on this Micro shaver and decided to give it a go. I am not over heavily bristled and this does the job as well as its three headed predecessor. I am not sure whether I will use disposable or rechargeable batteries yet as I will see how long they last. Also comes with a cover for the blades and a lovely little protective case and cleaning brush. This shaver is a lot sturdier than I anticipated. I have also purchased some pre shave gel to manually apply before use which is not much different to having it dispensed from the coolskin. Great quality shaver and amazing value, recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars smooth operator, 6 Oct 2012
this is my first dry shave machine which surprisingly is quite good, very close shaved, convenience and easy to pack during the weekend away or a couple weeks abroad, highly recommended!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Philips PQ203/17 Micro+ 2HD Electric Travel Shaver, 14 Oct 2013
Yes very good value as a cheap battery powered electric shaver. It cuts well and gives a good close shave. Its well worth the money paid if you need a travel shaver too take with you when away from home.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a wee gem this Shaver is, 31 Aug 2012
Freedom2m0soe "Raymond G Baxter" (Troon, South Ayrshire, Scotland) - See all my reviews
I can understand why one reviewer said he was considering getting another and putting it aside! This is better that the Braun body shaver facial element costing much more. In fact I have not replaced the Braun Shaver foil assembly, this wee shaver was a fair bit cheaper!
The shaver makes for a close shave, I feel the same quality as a wet shave using the 3 or 4 blade cartridges, to avoid naming brands.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just right for my holiday, 15 Oct 2013
P. Hancock - See all my reviews
Early days but this was perfect for my two weeks holiday in the Algarve. Easy to clean. Also, unlike razors it can be transported easily in hand luggage.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little shaver, 7 Dec 2012
Shaped shaver fits nicely in the hand and gives an excellent shave, comes with a handy travel case, all highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, cheap, as good as any other shaver., 12 Dec 2012
I have only used these Philips battery shavers for 10+ years now. Just as good as anything else, portable and sooo cheap. I cannot understand why anyone would pay more for a set of rotating blades.