5.0 out of 5 stars Invicta Watch
This was bought as Christmas gift for my Mother who has very poor vision, she was thrilled with it as she can now wear a Watch again.
Published on 15 Feb. 2013 by Sandra R

3.0 out of 5 stars Good watch
It is good not bad comparing to its price ,i hope it is long lasting and durable go for this watch do not worry
Published on 9 Feb. 2013 by Abdullah ahmed al-saygh

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Invicta Watch, 15 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Invicta Specialty Unisex Quartz Watch with White Dial Analogue Display and Black Nylon Strap 12802 (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars great watch, 3 Dec. 2012
Lovely watch. Bought for my 20 year old son. Great value, looking forward to giving it to him for xmas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, clean watch, 9 Dec. 2012
I bought this watch in the Black Friday Amazon flash deals for £37.50.

I really like this watch and it is very comfy to wear all day. I don't usually wear watches as i generally don't like the feel on my wrist, however, the nylon Nato strap is very comfortable and i can wear it all day long without it annoying me, something that i cant do with Leather and Metal link straps. In fact i have a Mondaine pocket watch for this reason.

2 things initially attracted me to this watch. One was the simple, clean design and face, there is no clutter or stuff that is never going to be used and it is nice and easy to read the time. The second was the price. This watch comes in a very nice box and 4 straps are included. Straps direct from Nato start at £10 each, so for me, £37.50 was a no brainer.

The watch feels well made and has a good solid weight to it, but it is by no means heavy. The tick is quite loud, but this doesn't really bother me.

I have worn it nearly every day, and so far so good.

I have seen one review saying that the strap is too long and it overlaps. I too have relatively narrow wrists and have it on the smallest hole, but the great thing with Nylon straps is you can fold it over the second loop and back under the first, to keep it nice and secure and out of the way.

Overall i really like this watch, It makes a nice everyday watch that is relatively smart and very comfortable. I think the rrp is steep but £94.50 feels about right.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice watch, 11 April 2013
The watch looked exactly as in the picture. I have a very small wrist so will have to shorten the strap but I like the size because I can read the time without my glasses. I like the extra 3 straps, nice to be able to change it. At the price I bought it, a very, very nice watch and it-until now-keeps the correct time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good watch, 9 Feb. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars A great simple watch....., 7 Feb. 2013
I bought it at the discounted price and was very happy with the purchase. The 4 interchangeable straps give plenty of options and most importantly it keeps perfect time.

4.0 out of 5 stars He really liked it and the fact that it came with coloured ..., 5 Jan. 2015
Got this as a Christmas present 2 years ago for my boyfriend. He really liked it and the fact that it came with coloured straps. However now (2 years of usage) the watch still works but one of the metal things holding the straps broke. This did not come as a surprise as it felt off quite often. Other than that good watch for the price I paid (roughly 50£), but only gets 4 stars.

1.0 out of 5 stars poor and shoddily made, 30 Jan. 2013
Sian Louise (UNITED KINGDOM) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Bought this for my husband as an anniversary present and am disgusted at how badly this is made.
I am very glad I didnt pay £189 for this otherwise I really would have kicked up more of a stink.

I ended up getting a replacement after the first watch broke after a weeks worth of wearing....second watch broke after 2 weeks worth of wearing, and it broke in the exact same way.

Am not happy with this at all, the only positive thing i can say is how good Amazon were at first sending out a replacement and second time issuing me a refund and arranging collection of the faulty item.

Not worth the £40 I spent on it let alone the £189 they were charging. Upon posting this review I noticed the price has gone down to £30. Still too much money, I definately wouldn't buy another Invicta watch again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy design which I feared wouldn't last.....and it didn't, 15 Jan. 2013
Really disappointed with this product - the strap design is both flimsy and uncomfortable, constantly moving around on the wrist and coming loose. Then, after 2 weeks it broke completely with the pin connecting the strap with the watch face breaking off - the first I knew being someone chasing after me on the Underground to hand the watch back. Still Iike the look the watch face itself - but the strap is a disaster, sorry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic watch, fantastic value, 2 Jun. 2014
Love it. Can't believe it was less than £30! Makes me wish I'd bought a couple of them ashen they were on offer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›