I bought this for my new iPhone 5 to protect it in my bag or pocket. I've also got one of those gel back and sides covers too so that if I drop it when it's out of the sleeve it's less likely to get damaged.

Published on 13 Oct. 2012 by Cathy

2.0 out of 5 stars Oh dear!
Published on 25 July 2013 by iainc

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits snugly - doesn't take up too much space in my bag/pocket, 13 Oct. 2012
Cathy (London, UK) - See all my reviews

When the neoprene sleeve arrived, I was a little worried that it wouldn't fit - and the first couple of times I slide my new phone in/out it seemed over-snug. But either it has stretched a bit, or I'm just feeling less 'fragile' about grasping the phone and pulling it out/pushing it in, but it's perfect now :-)

The lining is soft and slightly furry - so I'm happy that the screen isn't going to get scratched.

My only grouch - which is pretty minor really - is that if I put the phone in my pocket when listening to music, I leave the flap open, and then the velcro sometimes attaches to something that it shouldn't. But that's not a big deal. Otherwise, I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little pouch, 28 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Shocksock Neoprene Case for iPhone 5S - Red (Accessory)
Great fit for my iPhone. Feels comfortable to hold and non slip. Good overall protection. Would buy another and recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little case, 18 May 2013
For just £4.99, this is an excellent value case for the iPhone 5. My phone also has a Casemate "Barely There" sides & back cover as well to protect from scratches. The phone was a very snug fit to start with, but even with the Casemate fitted, it is now fine after a couple of weeks use. It looks quite smart and it will protect the phone when in your pocket or bag from dust, knocks or scratching. It is easy to withdraw the phone from the case and easy to refi it; just take care as you are always wary of dropping the phone in the process. Even if it wears out after a year, for the cost, it would be worth replacing Definitely recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for protecting the iPhone 5S......., 29 Sept. 2013
mandynolan "mandynolan" - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
I received my 5S at the weekend and wanted something to protect it immediately.
I will look around for a case over the coming weeks but purchased this as a stopgap....To be honest it is much better than I expected...It is well made...fits the 5S brillliantly and protects it really well...as I got a pink one it is also really easy to see in my bag....
Some of the other reviewers have stated that the one that they received was not well made....WELL.....I beg to differ....mine is really well made...if I didn't want a case that could charge I would actually stick with this ....... so a great case......

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent case, 7 Dec. 2012
J. O'Gorman (Ireland) - See all my reviews
A good case, fits the phone nicely without being too tight and affords good protection from all the crap in your pockets.

5.0 out of 5 stars great case, 18 Mar. 2013
A. Kemp "AJ" (kent,england) - See all my reviews
well pleased with this case , looks good, fills well made, dropped my phone couple of time !!! no damage

2.0 out of 5 stars Oh dear!, 25 July 2013
Received this within a couple of days, looked great phone slid straight in fantastic then my phone rang opened up the Velcro top and hey presto the stitching started to come undone on the Velcro, within three days I'd taken off the Velcro strip and now just tuck the top inside. I couldn't be bothered returning it or complaining it cost a couple of quid! On the plus side ive dropped my phone a few times and its protected it so hey ho win some lose some!

3.0 out of 5 stars worn velcro, 5 Nov. 2013
It protects my phone very well but with constant use the Velcro has started to rip away and has worn so that there is only a tiny corner of Velcro still remaining. Good padding without being bulcky.

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for., 10 Sept. 2013
Well it's ok and it has looked after my iPhone 5 very well. I haven't used a screen protector and this cover has kept my phone scratch free and clean. However, the downsides preventing a 5 star rating. The two main issues are that if you listen to a lot of music then you're going to get annoyed at this case unless you use wireless headphones. I personally wear a pair of beats solo hd's and thought the L shaped jack would be ok but the cover is just too tight and I have to leave the Velcro flap open. Which brings me on the the Velcro itself. It has started to wear away and become long stringy and just a little pointless. I've now ordered a new case and will keep this one as its nice to look at and it has been a nice little stop gap case until I was able to make my final choice on a more long term hard cover.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good protection, 7 May 2013
This review is from: Shocksock Neoprene Case for iPhone 5S - Red (Accessory)
Unlike most pouch cases this one has a flap that folds over and fully covers the end of the phone. This ensures that if the phone is dropped ALL of it is protected. Recently dropped my iPhone 5 which was in a non flap case and it landed open end down. Although the open end has a small securing tab it still allowed the phone to slide out just enough to damage the metal frame. This Neoprene case protects the open end completely. Also the texture of the case stops it from sliding out of your pocket so less likely to fall out of your pocket. Very good case at an excellent price.

Shocksock Neoprene Case for iPhone 5S - Red