on 2 August 2013
Does what it says on the box. Can now use my Macbook Air to do all I did on my PC which didn't work with Mac
on 27 March 2013
Just works, simple as that, if you want windows or another os on your mac its simple to install and use
on 16 October 2013
You need to have a minimum of 8gb ram for it to run smoothly but once you have that it pays for itself
on 5 July 2014
I bought this to run windows on my mac. It said in the instructions that I could transfer everything from my pc, this didn't work so I contacted MS who told me I had to buy Windows 8.1. Maybe I'm stupid but I didn't realise I also had to buy a copy of Windows. Anyway I bought it, loaded it all and although it worked initially it slowed my mac right down. Then every time I opened windows it froze everything and started flashing in the background. The only way to rectify this was to turn the mac off using the power switch and reboot it. As I could see no way around this problem I returned the Windows disk and tried to return the parallels but was told that I couldn't return it as it had been installed. I understand this but feel that I could have bought a refurbished laptop for the same money or spent a little more and bought a new one.
on 30 December 2013
Its great but it will take up about half your memory and slow you pc right down. so be careful!
on 25 January 2013
Basically, it does what it says on the box. It allows you to use your windows programmes on your Mac.

Mac programmes are easy to use, seamless and intuitive but, there are a number of Windows programmes that are not compatible with Mac and there are no suitable programmes with which to replace them with Mac OS based programmes.

However, using Parallels will allow you to use any Windows based OS programme and then simply 'drag 'n drop' onto your Mac desktop, or email or print direct from the Parallels desktop.

It is stable, proven and a godsend.
22 comments1 of 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 March 2015
Worked great until forced to upgrade because of OS upgrade
on 29 September 2014
Very easy to install and it works like a dream.
on 3 April 2014
Used this on my air, and the fan keeps blowin'.
The air just ain't beef 'nuff to take on dis gold.
11 comment1 of 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 November 2014
It refused to be accepted