on 12 September 2015
These cost more than I usually like to spend on socks but they are worth it. I have had no trouble with holes after a few washes like another reviewer, I have been wearing them in cooler weather for two years and they have washed and wore just fine. They lost one star because they rotate around the foot a little.
on 22 August 2013
These socks are roomy/stretchy and made from thick material, I bought them for the coming autumn and winter, and the design is a little bit of fun for men's socks. My legs are quite thick so I may find the cuffs too tight, (hopefully I will manage to stretch the cuffs after washing if that is the case).
on 18 February 2015
Looked great for the first wear, but after only wash the poor quality was evident. Three washes in and they already have holes appearing. They are washed with other colours at 40 degrees. I would not buy these again and I would certainly not recommend them. Extremely disappointing product.
on 20 March 2013
Bought these for husband who does alot of field work, but one sock has worn in the heel after only a few wearings. It was on the seam. I have stitched it, but there is now a ridge where I repaired it. Otherwise very comfortable.
on 13 March 2013
Ordered these for my son to go with his Lee Cooper Union Jack Wellies and they are just a good size but also love the chilli design. Keep feet warm and stops any chafing. Parcel arrived well within specified time.
on 8 March 2013
With prompt delivery for Xmas present, this is an excellent product and nice quality. Our friends are regular dog walkers and these boot socks were very much appreciated.
on 31 January 2013
These have been a great hit with my sons. Both over 20. They don't enthuse often but they think that these are great socks. Warm and very comfy
on 6 January 2013
Exactly as described and shown in picture. Lovely and warm also very thick and do the job very well. Would happily buy again.
on 19 April 2014
I am very happy with these colourful and bright welly socks. Warm and great colour. Love them. Definitely would recommend.
on 11 January 2014
Bought two pairs, - my husband loved them, and they gave the family a good giggle regarding the pattern. Thank you.