5.0 out of 5 stars good
really well made nice product
Published 2 months ago by Collette

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed reveiw
The chains themselves are lovely, and dont look as tacky as I thought they might, but both pendants fell off the chain within 2 weeks!
Published 15 months ago by Abie

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 6 July 2014
This review is from: chinkyboo Lover His Her Keychain Keyring Couples - Arrow & "I Love You" Heart & Key -Valentine's Day / Birthday / Wedding anniversary Present Gift With a chinkyboo logo bag as gift (Toy)
really well made nice product

4.0 out of 5 stars Novelty Keyring(s), 21 Jun 2014
MZB (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
You get what you pay for and for the price this keyring set is fine. It was quite marked with odd little black marks which came off after some scratching. Cute, cheap and cheerful.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sweet, 21 Jan 2014
This is very sweet, took ages to arrive but that was through Christmas so no issues. The black letters on the heart are a bit faint in places but you can still see what they say as they are just a fill in of the engraving. Still for the price you can't complain.

5.0 out of 5 stars keychain, 11 Oct 2013
i really love my key chains, me and my partner have one each, its quite a cute little buy thx

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake, 30 Sep 2013
I didn't even receive the item though I waited a month for it!!!!
I ordered 4 items from different buyers & this is the only one that hasn't arrived!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little trinkets, 6 Sep 2013
bought these as a seperate wedding favor for my husband to be, just something small that is quite pleasing on the eye for a little gift and a good buy all round

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed reveiw, 17 Jun 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good, 2 Jun 2013
Got this as a little present to stick in a card for valentines day and my girlfriend found it sweet, though the key did come off of the ring, still it's a nice little gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 17 Mar 2013
This keyring/s is lovely. I wasn't sure about quality from past reviews but I can assure you the one we have is still sturdy and been on our sets of keys for a month without any problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 14 Mar 2013
The keychain is beautiful, it came via post very quickly. My friend and i really enjoy it, it was perfect for Valentines day!