4.0 out of 5 stars worth reading...
I had this book a while on my kindle and somehow I just couldn't find time or moment to start reading...and I don't know why I was waiting so long.

Published 1 month ago by Addicted to Reading

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of time and money
The worst book I have ever read, I did not bother finishing. The worst style of writing I have ever come across, reads like it was written by a 13yr old boy. Do not waste your time.
Published 22 months ago by maddy

4.0 out of 5 stars worth reading..., 10 Oct 2014
This review is from: Email From A Vampire: Love, desire and a trail of cold-blooded murders (Kindle Edition)

Vampire who is trying convince Tania to publish his life story in newspaper where she writes a column...when Tristian try to tell his story, other people try to prevent it....mix of all feelings and stituations. I really like storyline, it's growing slowly but it makes this book even better.

5.0 out of 5 stars really sad but good, 6 July 2014
What a good fast following story. The pages pull you in with the strong characters and the story leaves you wanting more. But what a sad way to end.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this story, 27 Jun 2014
Fast paced & at first it reminded me of the film Interview with a Vampire (which was no bad thing), I enjoyed the story immensely & was left sad that the story had ended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 16 Jun 2014
This was a great story with great characters. Unfortunately the end left me very sad! I wish Tristan had turned Tania.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed it, 28 Feb 2014
I didn't want it to end. Loved the story line. Can't wait to read your other books. Really enjoyed it

5.0 out of 5 stars Free book ...did not expect a cracking good read, 25 Feb 2014
Did not expect much from a free book, but it was a book that grabbed me and held me on to the end. Well written in the style of Anne Rice but more than that held it's own......look forward to more of the same style

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book. I loved it, 29 Jan 2014
A really enjoyable read - kept you interested through. There was action, love and passion. All the characters were believable and it was very well done with how they all interacted each other at some point through the story. Definitely recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars a gripping read, 13 Jan 2014
I am a avid reader and was given this book by a friend. But if I am truthful I've never read a vampire book or watched any kind of film/tv programme. But I did thoroughly enjoy this book, as it was a mix of crime and romance with a good story line. I also loved the ending, which I think was the right choice (without giving too much away).

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting Slant, 6 Nov 2013
Interesting slant. Not quite what I was expectant, but a very good read nonetheless. Once I realised it was not going to be a `typical' vampire novel, I settled down and enjoyed the story. Very believable characters and some interesting twists and turns along the way. Enjoyable read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fall in love, 5 Nov 2013
I totally fell in love with the vampire, Tristan and I could not put this book down. Definately, a different type of vampire novel and one that I totally loved.