on 2 July 2013
If you are reading this review then I would imagine you have read the other books in this series. I have a list of certain authors which I keep an eye on for new material. This author has now made that list. I cannot wait for the future titles to come out so I can top off my kindle.

If the next books are as good as this one I shall be one very satisfied reader.
on 5 January 2013
The only bad thing about reading a series is when it comes to an end (hint to author can we have more!)

There is not much new to add that previous people have not commented on, a great finish to the series the author did not disappoint me and as I have said before this author is now on my watch list for new books, in fact I have just started reading America One (if you like reading plausible stories based on Space then look it up).

If you have bought the previous 3 books then you will buy this no matter what to finish the series, if you are checking all the reviews before investing in the series then buy buy buy, you will be richly rewarded in hours and hours of good reading.

Phil UK
on 7 February 2015
It's a good continuation of the story and highlights the likely jealous eyes watching for a weak USA. All of this Will appeal to those who like "what if". I would have the proof reader shot though!
on 8 April 2013
Thoroughly enjoyed all four books, sat up to all hours reading them hated having to put them down to go to bed, looking forward to Invasion Europe, hope it doesn't take too long.
on 1 February 2014
A great twist for book four, I won't give too much away but I wasn't expecting the new direction you took us the readers. Thank you. When's book five coming my way?
on 12 October 2014
An excellent 4th book of the series. The aurthor has an excellent imagination, and I really recommend this series. I look forward to book 5?
on 10 April 2013
What can i say amazing, brilliant. Can't wait for book 5. This is one saga you must read. So well written and researched.
on 6 April 2014
Just a brilliant conclusion to the Invasion USA books. Read this after you have read the other three books in the series.
on 27 May 2013
Excellent fast moving. I could not put it down. looking forward to the next in the series. I higley recomend this book
on 7 October 2013
This series is really gripping and I could not put the kindle down, I am waiting for the next ones in the series.