5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
If you are reading this review then I would imagine you have read the other books in this series. I have a list of certain authors which I keep an eye on for new material. This author has now made that list. I cannot wait for the future titles to come out so I can top off my kindle.

If the next books are as good as this one I shall be one very satisfied reader.
Published 23 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Militaristic Rubbish - Spelin Pore and Grama
Appalling spelling and grammar. Militaristic and full of hungry references to and lists of planes, guns and ammo. Storyline is tosh since the "book" finished after "book" 2. In short, red neck rubbish sqeezed out into a sequel.
Published 2 months ago by David S.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 July 2013
Amazon Customer (Birmingham England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: INVASION USA (Book 4) - The Battle for Houston...The Aftermath (Kindle Edition)

If the next books are as good as this one I shall be one very satisfied reader.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome series., 18 Nov. 2013
one of the best series i have read to date. i loved the plot and the overall story. can not wait for more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shock twist., 10 Nov. 2013
When I got about halfway through I thought that this was going to be a bit of a let down of an ending. But the twist in the aftermath was brilliant. Please hurry up and finish the fifth book as soon as you can.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story, 7 Oct. 2013
This series is really gripping and I could not put the kindle down, I am waiting for the next ones in the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Frighting, 21 Aug. 2013
read and learn, don't be afriad to question from now on and report all those strange things you see going on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read, 27 May 2013
Excellent fast moving. I could not put it down. looking forward to the next in the series. I higley recomend this book

5.0 out of 5 stars All four books, 8 April 2013
Thoroughly enjoyed all four books, sat up to all hours reading them hated having to put them down to go to bed, looking forward to Invasion Europe, hope it doesn't take too long.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sad...., 5 Jan. 2013
The only bad thing about reading a series is when it comes to an end (hint to author can we have more!)

There is not much new to add that previous people have not commented on, a great finish to the series the author did not disappoint me and as I have said before this author is now on my watch list for new books, in fact I have just started reading America One (if you like reading plausible stories based on Space then look it up).

If you have bought the previous 3 books then you will buy this no matter what to finish the series, if you are checking all the reviews before investing in the series then buy buy buy, you will be richly rewarded in hours and hours of good reading.

Phil UK

4.0 out of 5 stars A very clear and concise read on the possibilities of a third world war.., 3 Oct. 2012
Robert L. Watson "budgieman" (scotland) - See all my reviews
A good and entertaining read, did have real trouble putting it down as the story is so engrossing at times.

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable story., 7 Feb. 2015
It's a good continuation of the story and highlights the likely jealous eyes watching for a weak USA. All of this Will appeal to those who like "what if". I would have the proof reader shot though!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›