5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality sound with an excellent iPhone mic
Published 18 months ago by Ken

3.0 out of 5 stars Klipsch S4i in ear heaphones
Good quality but not as good as my previous set from Denon. Good for general use and reasonable price. Time will tell if they will last.
Published 15 months ago by MR C CAMPBELL

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality sound with an excellent iPhone mic, 25 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Klipsch Image S4i Rugged In Ear Headphone - Red (Electronics)
These arrived as promised and I was eager to see whether the remote would be 'too large' or 'heavy'. I was pleasantly surprised - the remote is very lightweight and even at 15mm x 60mm does not feel cumbersome. These headphones are the most expensive ones I have bought, after months of 'making do' with budget / low end ones - they are definitely worth the extra. The fit is good, the sound is great and the microphone quality is excellent. These were all key requirements of mine and the Klipsch S4i's certainly tick all the boxes. The carry case is convenient and the non-tangle lead is a real benefit. A real solid pair of headphones with excellent sound quality!

5.0 out of 5 stars look good, 10 Mar. 2014
I have been told they are "ace"... A present for my nephew, he is happy, so that makes me happy!

3.0 out of 5 stars Klipsch S4i in ear heaphones, 10 Jan. 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Headphones are unbeatable just dont order from SOUNDZDIRECT LTD, 19 Jan. 2015
Best headphones I have ever owned, they is nothing comparable for the price and ever so comfortable. However the 2 year warranty might as well not be there. They only accept faults with the product out of the box. So basically once they have been worn, it becomes void. No offer or replacement headphones or part refund. If you are to buy these, don't buy them from SOUNDZDIRECT LTD.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure. These are not obviosly rugged from inspection ..., 15 Dec. 2014
D. A. Mullineux "Bugslayer" (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
Not sure. These are not obviosly rugged from inspection but mine havent failed me yet. I suspect they will sustain rain damage but the cable and connections dont appear to be any more "chunky" than other rugged ones I have seen.
Bit pricey given this but I may be eing unfair given they've lasted well so far.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for good quality Headphones., 17 Dec. 2014
Great value for these quality Ear Headphones. Way better than the Phillips I was using. I run on the treadmill in the garage and listen to movies on my portable DVD. I struggled to hear a lot of dialogue with the Phillips - I can hear it all with these. Sound isn't amazing - just really good. Hence a 4 not a 5.

2.0 out of 5 stars It's a shame because my previous pairs have been great., 12 Jan. 2015
I've had a few pairs of S4i but these just don't seem quite the same. The main thing is the volume. They are just not loud enough so not isolating. It's a shame because my previous pairs have been great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sound but not sure if they are actually more rugged, 5 April 2014
They sound great, exactly like the regular s4i. They LOOK more rugged but I suspect this is mainly looks as the construction seems to have to same vulnerabilities as regular headphones. My problem is usually that the cable somehow gets (invisibly) damaged at the point where it joins the jack. We will see how long these last..

2.0 out of 5 stars They don't fit my ears... First ear headphones in my life that don't fit ( I had about 5 types already), 5 Dec. 2013
Hi,

Just for a start - I love Klipsch sound... I have my huge home cinema from Klipsch. This was the reason I bought those sport ones... They look great, the remote is HUGE and very comfy. THis is it from pros. Earbuds are designed this way that you have to fit them VERY carefullly to hear great sound. The best if you don't move your head - if you do they fall out or get too deep. The sound changes every time you move your head. All silicon headphones sizes (3 in a box) don't fit.they also have "SPORT" option (you mount them upsidedown -it also doesn't work.
To make things clear - I am a little headphones fan - I had a lot of them - from 20 to 200 f - these are the least comfy.
That's a pity as I expected a reat product :(

2.0 out of 5 stars Controls are enormous, 18 April 2015
Nice looking ear phones but the controls are actually ENORMOUS. It's a design element but it was just way too clunky for me.

Klipsch Image S4i Rugged In Ear Headphone - Red