4.0 out of 5 stars Great hard wearing...but volume not as loud, 24 Aug. 2014
C. Jones (london, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Klipsch Image S4i Rugged In Ear Headphone - Orange (Electronics)
Great, hard wearing...not as loud as hoped...
Did some extensive research before choosing these...hey were well reviewed by several consumer blogs , and seemed to tick every box. Bright attractive wire on black...actually matches my phone case! Large size volume and mute buttons are a real bonus. My fingers are not as, hmmm, delicate as I'd like them to be. I bought these for listening to music while out and about or helping me through a run or gym workout. If I'm outside on the streets I don't want complete noise canceling earphones as I live in a busy area trafficked by people and vehicles. But in certain places e.g. The gym, the underground, I do like very loud and these are really just average. Definitely not as loud as my previous Beats ( I stopped buying that brand as twice the wires snapped within weeks). But a good eye catching and robust design - and they don't get as tangled as others.

4.0 out of 5 stars Only thing is the volume control doesn't work but it can pause and skip tracks and answer calls which is fine by me, 1 Aug. 2014
Bought this for my galaxy s4 but as soon as I got it I realized that the s4 reference was just a coincidence. So I decided to keep them and downloaded an app which lets you use the remote control. Only thing is the volume control doesn't work but it can pause and skip tracks and answer calls which is fine by me. The sound quality is much better than the standard stock head phones that samsung provide. Apparently there is nothing you can do about the volume with samung phones.

5.0 out of 5 stars At last, in ear headphones that work for me!, 28 Jan. 2015
T (TAVISTOCK, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I have had very poor results with in ear headphones, I just figured I must have oddly shapped ear canals. However, I read the reviews of these and decided to give in earphones one last try. I am so glad I did, these earphones are excellent. The bass is outstanding and I no longer have the problem of them constantly falling out. It massively blocks out all external sound (which may not suit all ocasions). They are not cheap, but well worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, 29 April 2014
I've been buying this product for years. its not that cheep but they are amazing quality and the sound is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars The headphones are excellent. I had a pair previously which lasted for ..., 11 Dec. 2014
The headphones are excellent. I had a pair previously which lasted for ages despite regular outdoor use in all weather. Great sound.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Aug. 2014
Quick delivery and as described

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Feb. 2015
Excellent, just as expected.