5.0 out of 5 stars Still working after a year of gym use!
Prior to buying these I tried MANY different in ear 'phones for use in the gym. Most gave up the ghost within a month, some like the Shure SE315s lasted 2 uses. I had previously used Shure SE310s which had lasted me for 18 months without any problem at one point.

Published 5 months ago by Spireite65

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent sound - awkward fit - low durability
I seems that they only fit into my ears when placed with the cord facing up. Else, it has a nice sound quality although the I had expected the bass to be slightly more powerful. I like the (supposed) sturdy build, the color and the big buttons.

Published 9 months ago by Pete

5.0 out of 5 stars Still working after a year of gym use!, 5 April 2014
This review is from: Klipsch Image S4i Rugged In Ear Headphone - Blue (Electronics)

The issue if you run or cycle with in ear 'phones is excessive moisture and eventually the sound in one ear will fade and vanish. Thus, my expectations upon buying these were quite low, but I have used them for 4-5 times a week and for at least one hour every time and they still work! The irony is they are the cheapest of the ones I have tried. The sound may not be as good as Shure and the rest, but (and I am very particular!) it's good enough.

One tip, buy the triple ear flanges (from amazon) which if applied properly will provide a seal and add to the listening experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent sound quality and fit, 17 Jan 2014
I bought these to replace my Sennheiser CX680 headphones for use in the gym and running. They produce the best quality sound of any headphones I have ever owned, whether for use excercising or not. They are very comfortable to wear and stay in place without needing repositioning throughtout a work out.

The remote is larger than I expected but I did not find it got in the way when using the clip provided. It's large size does make it very easy to use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for all sorts of weather, 16 July 2014
Had these for 6 months now and they have been though a lot snow rain and being thrown around and they stood the test of time .the sound is good , But I did find out like many reviewers that the ear piece came out because of the remote is a Lilttle heavy .but I went on ebay and bought some Christmas tree earpiece and there great and they stay in .all in all if you out in all weathers. these are the best things out there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic sound, super comfortable, fun headphones, 28 Jun 2014
Turbo-T (Dublin, Ireland) - See all my reviews
I really love the sound and comfort of Klipsch s4 headphones, with one issue.

The non-rugged ones always seem to last about six months.

On the other hand, I've never had a rugged pair (which are still light and comfortable for me) break at all.

Music sounds great, I can wear them for hours without them being uncomfortable.

They are great value, great sounding headphones and I'd gladly recommend them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nearly as good as Bose, 6 Nov 2013
Bought these for gym - was wrecking my Bose noise-reducing phones there. These cost a quarter of the price if those and are 90% as good. Noise-reduction as good, excellent bass - well worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well built, durable and good sound., 27 Aug 2014
Mr. Richard A. Puig Jr. "RickP" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Well built, durable headphones. I've had them for a few months now and no faults. I use them daily on my cycle ride and to muffle out the noise in our office at work. Definitely worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional Sound, Perfect Fit, beats Sennheiser OCX 685i!, 19 Dec 2013
I have been using a Sennheiser OCX 685i for running for months. I was pretty happy with it's performance till a part of ear support came off. Having read good reviews about Rugged S4i, I ordered the product. I have compared the sound quality on both of them just ten minutes ago. I have been blown away by S4i's sound. As compared to the Sennheiser, the mids and highs are more defined and base more thumpy. The sound is louder and clearer. The ear buds on S4i fit much better in my ears than on OCX 685i. I must confess I have yet to use it while running, but on sound quality and comfort of fit, this baby beats OCX 685i by miles!

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent sound - awkward fit - low durability, 10 Nov 2013

Edit: After approximately 4 months of regular use, the sound in one of the earbud broke down. I therefore returned the item for a refund.

3.0 out of 5 stars good sound but not a good design, 27 Nov 2013
the sound is fine but the ear buds keep falling out especially when exercising, i have switched them and even used the clip but it not that secure and the giant remote dose not help
overall good headphones but not the best for working out

Klipsch Image S4i Rugged In Ear Headphone - Blue