5.0 out of 5 stars Just right
I bought this as the old one had a broken fastener andalso was black so got lost in the bottom of my handbag. This one is sturdy and bright. Just what I wanted. Price is higher than some covers but does has a rigid plastic inner section that holds the phone firmly, so good value for money.
Published 17 months ago by CHS

3.0 out of 5 stars looks better than it was !!
Quite quick getting here , fitted ok , but when my son took it out in garden an put it on the table (which must of been damp) noticed all the red colour had run into the white !!
Published 14 months ago by shaney Thorpe

3.0 out of 5 stars looks better than it was !!, 14 Jun 2013
This review is from: GLITZY GIZMOS UNION JACK UK FLAG PU LEATHER FLIP CASE COVER POUCH FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE S5830 (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right, 24 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars unon jack flip case, 1 Jan 2013
I got this case for my new phone and one of my cases was falling to bits so i went for a union jack flp case and arived in four days and it was brill,it fited like a dream and the clip was very strong. I am very pleased with my order and recommend to everyone.