4.0 out of 5 stars A great little mood light
We got these because we adopted a parrot and could no longer have real candles in the house (some of them give of chemicals which can be lethal to parrots). They're an excellent alternative to having real flames around the house which is also a bonus when you have young children. A high-impact plastic version to make them more child proof would get a 5th star.
Published 21 months ago by Harold Lloyd

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Ordered this to complement the set of three which i also ordered. However, when it was charged up, the colour was blue, not white the same as the set of three. I am sure that the description on Amazon didnt state the colour do I assumed it was white. Couldn't send it back as I had destroyed all the packaging :(
Published 20 months ago by MRS J A WILSON

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars A great little mood light, 19 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Philips Imageo 6910860PU Single Replacement LED Candle Light

5.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement, 13 Dec. 2013
Mrs. L. A. Moloney "lmolo" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
I broke one of my candles and didn't realise you could purchase a single one. Brilliant when I found out I could, I love using them , I use them every night far better and safer than real candles.
The item arrived very quickly from the time I purchased it, would defo recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent idea, 15 Jun. 2013
bongo (north yorkshire) - See all my reviews
very happy with the candle light replacement, ihad bought a set for my parents and broke one, i didnt think i would be able to get a single replacement, then low and behold i receive an email from amazon advising me of the replacement lights, they now have a full set again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 31 July 2013
Bought this to replace one that had smashed when it got knocked off a bookcase, was so pleased to find you could buy them individually. Matches the others perfectly! Arrived well packaged and before the estimated delivery day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased as replacement, 4 Mar. 2014
Arrived promptly. As described. They come in a set of three on a base that charges and this one was used to replace one that wasn't working. Great candle lights - good to know you can just buy one without having to buy a full set.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 27 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Convenient robust pleasure to use, 12 Jan. 2014
Very easy to turn on/off and recharge
have had a set for 3 years and bought for all my grandchildren who also love them

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these lamps, 13 Nov. 2014
Love these lamps. nice to be able to order singly too,if you need to replace one that has broken....I dropped one :(

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 29 July 2014
This was exactly as advertised and replaced a broked light perfectly. Would highly recommend!

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, 15 Feb. 2014
jax (Beverley) - See all my reviews
I bought several boxes of complete kits in different colours for Xmas presents. Kept a duplicate order in blue and bought some white replacements to ring the changes. As I had ordered three the company sent me a complete new unit, with recharging stand.
I think they look great and perfect for our motorhome when out and about. Husband dislikes intensely!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›