5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, sound and looks.
Published 19 months ago by disneygirl

Very good sound quality but the problem is that they broke at the second day i used them, so that was really disappointing
Published 18 months ago by Paulina

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, sound and looks., 29 Dec. 2013
These headphones look and sound great. I was worried that there would be far too much bass but I was pleased to find that they have a very equal sound. I listen to a lot of rock and acoustic guitar music and these headphones do the job very well. Bear in mind that these headphones are a lot smaller than the picture makes them look. They are so small that they need to be fully extended to fit a normal sized head! The build quality is also fantastic and they come with an extension cable and bag which is nice.

The only problem with these headphones is that they do clamp down on your head pretty hard, other than that they are really great.

Update: After using these for a few weeks now they have really loosened up and are far more comfortable, even better than my old sony mdr zx600's!

Update 2: Had them a few months, still going strong and sound great. I have no idea how the other people managed to break theirs! Mine are fine.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very good sound quality but they broke at the second day i used them, 17 Jan. 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Massively disappointed:-(, 17 Jan. 2014
These headphones produce wonderful sounds for the price range, especially for mild bass such as R&B. However, the hypermobility of the ear pads and the multiple joints that allow them to fold are a huge weak point. They are already broken. I am not a heavy user, and take very good care of my belongings. They live inside their carry case, placed carefully in my bag so as not to be folded too much, and they still snapped. I am massively disappointed!

4.0 out of 5 stars but it's actually very nicely balanced across the whole frequency range, 18 Oct. 2014
This review is from: AKG Premium DJ On-Ear Headphones with Apple iPhone Controls and Microphone (Electronics)
Decent sounding headphones! I was expecting the AVGs to be overpowered on the base, but it's actually very nicely balanced across the whole frequency range. There are a few negatives- like the seal on the ears not being fantastic and the fact the headphones can be uncomfortable after prolonged use if you wear glasses- but overall I'm very happy with the headphones. A decent product for beginners or those on a tight budget. I would definitely recommend to a friend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Initiation into on-ear, 27 May 2014
These are my first pair of on-ear headphones and I will be sticking to this style compared to a long line of in-ear products.

I spent some time looking into various models and although this pair may not have had the most popular reviews compared to other makes, I liked the style and price and so gave them a go.

I have since compared these to a number of other pairs that various friends own, namely a pair from Sennheiser, Skull Candy and Sony, and while this pair are not quite as sharp as Sennheiser they are more balanced and offer a richer overall sound across the range, they tended to be better than most in most areas.

This pair are light, durable, sound great, reasonably priced, comfortable, portable, adjustable.

I would recommend them and my next pair would be AKG. It is worth mentioning again that this is my first pair but again that I have compared since my purchase and am more than pleased.

3.0 out of 5 stars MINE ALSO BROKE!!! PHOTO ADDED TO SHOW WHERE!, 11 Jun. 2015
LIKE MOST HAVE SAID COMMON PROBLEM!!!!

Ok, the sound and the look is amazing - however like most have said there is a common weakness with the product which is a shame!! between the earpiece and the length extender where the cable for the headphones is concealed it basically shears. I use these in an office - never taken them out. So basically they have disintegrated through only the force of putting them on and taking them off in a few months. I'm properly disappointed as it seems a common failure - which we should get out money back as its clearly a product fault - they should be nowhere near breaking after 2 months of normal use.

ive uploaded a photo - where the CE is printed on the headphone, the failure occurs just below it

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but fragile, 29 Jun. 2014
Absolutely phenomenal sound, especially for the price, but the plastic above each headphone is weak and breaks very easily, making them uncomfortable to wear, though it doesn't effect sound quality at all, which still remains fantastic.

1.0 out of 5 stars Headband design problems, 4 Jun. 2015
Exactly have the same problem as other 1 star reviewer Phil Hughes.
There is a major design/manufacturing flaw it this model. The way that metal bail in headband is designed creates a lever in the place where plastic got snipped so in my opinion it's actually generates more tensions rather than support the headband.
The headphones snapped after only 8 weeks of moderate (if not little) use. I'm not a DJ, I was using them maybe for 2-3 hours a day 2-3 times a week. That's it.
Sound and call quality is decent (I'm a big fan of AKG headphones and using few from K series in my recording studio) but I would not recommend this product to anyone until the headband design problem is resolved.

3.0 out of 5 stars Valuable material, clear sound but low volume and uncomfortable., 31 May 2015
The headphones seem to be of high quality, the material feels valuable. I liked that they come with a storage bag and can be folded for transport. The sound is very clear and full. No complaints about that. However I was not satisfied and returned them.
Some reviews here already stated that the volume is unacceptable low. I connected them to an Apple I Phone and encountered the same. I don't know if it is different for other devices. Even if you put the volume on highest level the sound is quite faint and you still hear all the noise surrounding you. Moreover they were too tight for me and after 10 minutes my ears started to hurt because of the high pressure the headphones put onto them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent headphones for the price., 13 Mar. 2015
I wasn't expecting the results that i got from these headphones when i purchased them. I bought the blue colour due to the significant price difference. The headphones themselves are extremely comfy to wear, they fit perfectly, cushion well and are easily adjustable. This meant that during my gym sessions i barely even noticed that they were there. The sound quality is magnificent for the price, penny for penny they beat any other headphones hands-down. Combined with the aesthetic looks, i feel this was a serious success purchasing from Amazon.
I would greatly recommend these to any music listener, or to the fitness addict like myself.