5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, sound and looks.
Published 16 months ago by disneygirl

Very good sound quality but the problem is that they broke at the second day i used them, so that was really disappointing
Published 15 months ago by Paulina

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, sound and looks., 29 Dec. 2013
These headphones look and sound great. I was worried that there would be far too much bass but I was pleased to find that they have a very equal sound. I listen to a lot of rock and acoustic guitar music and these headphones do the job very well. Bear in mind that these headphones are a lot smaller than the picture makes them look. They are so small that they need to be fully extended to fit a normal sized head! The build quality is also fantastic and they come with an extension cable and bag which is nice.

The only problem with these headphones is that they do clamp down on your head pretty hard, other than that they are really great.

Update: After using these for a few weeks now they have really loosened up and are far more comfortable, even better than my old sony mdr zx600's!

Update 2: Had them a few months, still going strong and sound great. I have no idea how the other people managed to break theirs! Mine are fine.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very good sound quality but they broke at the second day i used them, 17 Jan. 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars AKG Premium, 8 Mar. 2015
Koriel Tannhauser (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I can only agree with some of the other reviews. The sound is really good, bass is very deep, the problem is the construction. In my opinion, this is simply a poor quality product, almost not flexible at all, too plastic (or maybe I'm just too used to my other headphones, ATH-M50X). In about one week of usage, I've managed to break it at one joint, and I didn't do anything unusual. Just trying to put the headphones on my head. Not sure why the company is even selling product like that as looking at some comments on different sites - some people complain about similar issue (what has happen to the quality control here?). Quite disappointing and to be honest I would suggest to search for a different headphones with similar price range (Sony MDR-ZX600 maybe?), as at the end this was simply a slight waste of money. Considering the sound (which I have to say was quite good), this is a shame.

2.0 out of 5 stars Massively disappointed:-(, 17 Jan. 2014
These headphones produce wonderful sounds for the price range, especially for mild bass such as R&B. However, the hypermobility of the ear pads and the multiple joints that allow them to fold are a huge weak point. They are already broken. I am not a heavy user, and take very good care of my belongings. They live inside their carry case, placed carefully in my bag so as not to be folded too much, and they still snapped. I am massively disappointed!

4.0 out of 5 stars but it's actually very nicely balanced across the whole frequency range, 18 Oct. 2014
This review is from: AKG Premium DJ On-Ear Headphones with Apple iPhone Controls and Microphone (Electronics)
Decent sounding headphones! I was expecting the AVGs to be overpowered on the base, but it's actually very nicely balanced across the whole frequency range. There are a few negatives- like the seal on the ears not being fantastic and the fact the headphones can be uncomfortable after prolonged use if you wear glasses- but overall I'm very happy with the headphones. A decent product for beginners or those on a tight budget. I would definitely recommend to a friend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but fragile, 29 Jun. 2014
Absolutely phenomenal sound, especially for the price, but the plastic above each headphone is weak and breaks very easily, making them uncomfortable to wear, though it doesn't effect sound quality at all, which still remains fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent headphones for the price., 13 Mar. 2015
I wasn't expecting the results that i got from these headphones when i purchased them. I bought the blue colour due to the significant price difference. The headphones themselves are extremely comfy to wear, they fit perfectly, cushion well and are easily adjustable. This meant that during my gym sessions i barely even noticed that they were there. The sound quality is magnificent for the price, penny for penny they beat any other headphones hands-down. Combined with the aesthetic looks, i feel this was a serious success purchasing from Amazon.
I would greatly recommend these to any music listener, or to the fitness addict like myself.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for everyday use, 20 Feb. 2015
Got the one in blue for £23.99, so that made it worth it. Headset comes in a good packaging and a soft carry bag. With an audio jack too. Very nice looking and expensive looking headset. Fits comfortable for an on ear headphones. Sound is good but not for DJ use to my opinion. Good for everyday use such as in thegym or using it for your phine and computers . Nice looking and well built headphones that are in a cheap price range.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended!!, 30 May 2014
Does the job as well or better than much more expensive phones - no need to pay more, just buy these!

4.0 out of 5 stars Initiation into on-ear, 27 May 2014
These are my first pair of on-ear headphones and I will be sticking to this style compared to a long line of in-ear products.

I spent some time looking into various models and although this pair may not have had the most popular reviews compared to other makes, I liked the style and price and so gave them a go.

I have since compared these to a number of other pairs that various friends own, namely a pair from Sennheiser, Skull Candy and Sony, and while this pair are not quite as sharp as Sennheiser they are more balanced and offer a richer overall sound across the range, they tended to be better than most in most areas.

This pair are light, durable, sound great, reasonably priced, comfortable, portable, adjustable.

I would recommend them and my next pair would be AKG. It is worth mentioning again that this is my first pair but again that I have compared since my purchase and am more than pleased.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›