on 28 February 2013
Originally bought a cheap used copy that started showing 'disc unreadable' errors which was incredibly frustrating. Had to buy a new copy - but worth every penny. Keeps my two sons happy as well, especially as they keep beating me on the 'Free For All' option...
on 20 August 2015
I've been a big fan of FPS games since before the original Doom games, so I've played hundreds of them. As for this one? Nice graphics and sound, some good ideas and good to play in places. But hugely annoying in places due to the way you are forced to play the game, the way that set scenes are played out with very little input or skill on the part of the player. In places it's more like watching a movie than playing a game. I often found myself wondering where I'm supposed to be going or what to do, and overall this game was deeply unsatisfying. Deeply flawed and a big step backwards in terms of gameplay compared to the best.
on 19 December 2012
This is a great game. It arrived on time and plays no problems. One of my favourite COD games. I'm no online king, but the campaign is engaging, the graphics are fantastic and the extra side "missions" are good fun. A worthy buy.
on 21 February 2013
Good old shoot 'em up !, part of the Call of Duty series I'm collecting.
Takes care and searching around to pick up the right weapon for the mission in hand.
on 29 December 2012
My son wanted this game cause his brother got it. It one of the best call of duty so I've been told, the love playing on line.
on 29 November 2012
I bought this game 3 times, i cant stay away from it :) much better than the games following it thats for certain.
on 4 April 2013
got to me before time very pleased we this item brill graphics great to play love it will get the rest in time
on 16 February 2015
Best call of duty ever made in history.
There will NEVER be a COD this good again, only problem is the disc is crap quality, I had to replace it like 10 times in the past due to cracks and scraches....
on 26 December 2012
After all, this is Call of Duty. Whether the game was 1 STAR, peeps would still buy it!!

However, this game is pretty good all round (Not Brilliant, But a solid GOOD)

#NUFF SAID!
on 18 December 2012
I played it for 2 hours just playing campaign and then spec ops and then multiplayer and it was class