5.0 out of 5 stars DermOpt Skin Care Spray
Published 20 months ago by Maggie

3.0 out of 5 stars it did help
I am sure this product helped sooth my dogs irritated skin, but it didnt cure the problem and eventually had to get antibiotics from the vet. However I would recommend this as it did stop the scratching, and would probably sort some skin conditions, just obvioulsy not the one my dog had. Would recomend this though to try first before an expensive vet bill!
Published 16 months ago by dizzy

5.0 out of 5 stars DermOpt Skin Care Spray, 16 Nov 2012
This review is from: DermOpt Skin Care Spray 250ml for Pets, Cats, Dogs With Itchy or Problem Skin (Misc.)
I cannot praise this product highly enough, I was at my witts end with what to try next on my dogs sensitive skin. She had rubbed her back raw in places and was losing her coat, previously it would have been a trip to the vet but when I read about this prodct I thought it was worth a try. Within 2 days of using the spray there was a noticeable improvement in her skin and coat which have continued to improve, the relief it has given her is wonderful. I shall always keep a bottle in the house now and am telling everyone how good it is, so refreshing to find a product that lives up to its promise.

5.0 out of 5 stars PROBLEM SOLVED, 13 Jan 2014
Mrs. Anita A. Osborne "Lizzy" (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
My dog had a recurring allergy according to the vet, her feet became sore and itchy between her toes and around her pads, she would worry and bite her feet until they were swollen red and bleeding, he gave me Dermopt shampoo to bathe her feet and it worked, but, it meant continuously bathing the dog, I saw this spray and thought I wonder if this will work, it does and I now have a dog that will lie down and let me spray it on and the itching stopped immediately and all the redness and swelling has gone. I recommend this product wholeheartedly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 7 Mar 2013
Bought this product my cat has allergic dermatitis and he scratches a lot it soothes his neck nicely and it's getting better

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product., 1 Jan 2013
My cat suddenly started a habit of washing her back constantly making it very sore after a few applications of this spray her back has completely cleared up and it is now as it should be...

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 22 Feb 2013
fantastic product.. used for a week now and bald patches on my 2 cats have nearly gone. they even dont really mind me spraying them.... throughly recommend this....

4.0 out of 5 stars dermOpt skin care spray for pets, 25 Sep 2013
this product appeared to help soothe my Bichons skin...and improved his coat quite well. I am pleased with this skin care spray it did seem to help the problem.

3.0 out of 5 stars it did help, 23 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 10 Feb 2013
M. Waterworth (West Yorkshire,U.K) - See all my reviews
Using this on a regular basis my dogs skin and coat are 100% better and the dog looks healthier,as her flaky skin has now gone

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 8 Oct 2012
Have to say I was sceptical about this - have a cat with a flea allergy who was really suffering.
Kept all flea treatments up to date but even though no fleas on her the little so and so's were still biting and then dying leaving her with the reaction.
Arrived quickly and sprayed onto her coat immediately.Within 2 days the licking had nearly totally ceased and now 3 weeks later I no longer have a frustrated baldy back cat as her fur is nearly back to normal.
Very happy and so is my cat!

5.0 out of 5 stars heaven in a bottle, 6 Mar 2014
If your dog suffers from flea dermatitus, buy this! its great for skin conditions and keeping fleas at bay (used along side flea treatments). You can use on broken skin, too.