5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely gorgeous, 29 Sep 2013
An absolutely gorgeous pair of gloves. The leather is nice quality and the fit is perfect. Goes well with my new cape.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 21 Mar 2013
This review is from: WARMEN Luxury Gift Women Genuine Nappa soft Leather lined long elbow Gloves NWT (Apparel)
I received these as a gift and they are just lovely. Exactly as seen in the picture, soft leather & nicely lined. They arrived from China which I wasn't expecting but were delivered quite speedily.

5.0 out of 5 stars WARMEN Luxury Women Genuine Nappa soft Leather lined long elbow Gloves..., 3 Mar 2014
delivery was fast the fit was great and the quality of the leather was so soft great gloves for the price

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these Gloves, 29 Jan 2014
K. Maynard "Kingdom kid" (Northamptonshire, England) - See all my reviews
The delivery of this product was excellent and they are soft and warm, would buy a second pair just in case I lose them or just to have a spare pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Long Nappa Gloves, 10 Nov 2013
Delivery was very quick, quality of gloves really good. Ordered Large which is just right having tried different size gloves in shops. Happy with quality of gloves, very soft inside. Have also ordered different gloves from Warmen which are equally good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Leather long Lined gloves, 15 Oct 2013
Exactly as described..good fit. Leather good for price point.wouldnt hesitate to recommend them as a purchase...either for me or a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 30 July 2014
Fit well and lovely leather

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 11 April 2013
Fine kid leather, beautifully made, look and feel like 3 times the price. I have bought every ladies glove they offer and all are excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars leather gloves one, 11 April 2013
I made the order on the 28th of March and it estimated 2 to 3 days tell delivery during which I received an email from Amazon titled delivery update. The email itself contend the infection of the delivery of the item in question and my address, that of which I already now. I assumed it was saying my delivery has been delayed but I was not to short and tell delivery day arrived and no leather gloves. It was 11th of April when the order arrived and I was ecstatic I haft to wear them out. Although it was a bit hot on that day my hands have never been more comfortable as this is my first time wearing long leather gloves and I loved the time wearing the leather gloves and definitely made up for the time Waiting.