5.0 out of 5 stars Ingenious....
....one handle fits all the pans in the INGENIO range.

COLOUR : BLACK with STAINLESS STEEL

TEFAL embossed, with a hole in the end to let it hang around, if required and it is easy to lose the handle in a drawer from one outing to the next, in my experience!

The chunky but comfortable handle measures around 18 cm in length and is...
Published 12 months ago by A Customer of AMAZON-UK!

I have had one of these handles for 6 months and now the stainless steel cover on top of the handle has come off. It seems to have been stuck on with 4 small sticky pads, not a robust construction.
It works well as a handle hence 2 stars rather than one, but this is poor design for what otherwise looks like a well made item.
Published 3 months ago by Jennie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Ingenious...., 29 April 2014
This review is from: Tefal Ingenio Removable Handle 5 Stainless Steel / PTFE (Kitchen & Home)
....one handle fits all the pans in the INGENIO range.

COLOUR : BLACK with STAINLESS STEEL

The chunky but comfortable handle measures around 18 cm in length and is reassuringly robust in hand. When attached it feels very secure and balanced a large pan of potatoes in water with ease, although I haven't had an opportunity to test the maximum weight claim:

* 'The Ingenio handles have been proven to hold a weight of up to 10kg.'

To attach the handle to the chosen INGENIO pan, simply pull up on the lever underneath - there is a bit of a knack to this in terms of positioning on the pan, at first, but it soon clicks into place, after a couple of goes!
To detach the handle, press in on the buttons at the sides.

* Guaranteed 10 years.
* CANNOT be used in the oven.
* HANDWASH only, as, despite what it (currently) states in the Amazon product detail above, the handle is NOT dishwasher safe.

I have found it only necessary to wipe clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ingenio handle, 26 April 2014
TonyD "biotone" (Up North) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)
Excellent pan handle, designed to fit all pans in the Ingenio range, and guaranteed for 10 years. Made from bakelite and stainless steel. Attaches securely with a curved steel plate and no wobble even with a big pan full of water and vegetables. Take care that you don't get food into the mechanism - rinse well after each use.
Release by pushing two buttons on the side of the handle, and attach by pulling up a lever under the handle - very easy to manage in use, and I am very pleased with this

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job perfectly, 6 Jun. 2014
SBno1 - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
I picked up a spare handle as the set I had came with 2 handles and there always seemed to be that occasion where I just wanted one more. I think it is because I am still having difficulty getting my head around removing the handle to place onto another pot or pan.

The design is different to my existing set, but it works exactly as it should. Easy to clip on and easy to release.

These are currently advertised as dishwasher safe, but I am reluctant to do so as the water seems to get into places I can't get quite dry and I think this will encourage bacteria. The handle doesn't really get that soiled, especially if removing it when the pot is on the boil, so a wipe over is usually sufficient to keep it clean and safe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Storage now made easy., 11 April 2014
Mrs. Hilary M. Whaley "Hilary" (Notts UK) - See all my reviews
I just love the Tefal saucepans with this removable handles. I have so much more room now and the handles are great quality.

2.0 out of 5 stars but this is poor design for what otherwise looks like a well made ..., 18 Jan. 2015

1.0 out of 5 stars Idea great, pans great, handle useless., 3 Mar. 2015
Bought two Tefal Ingenio pans with one handle from John Lewis in November 2013 – the handle jammed and stopped working in June 2014. Returned handle to John Lewis and received replacement. In December this also jammed and stopped working. Returned to John Lewis in early January 2015 and, as the idea is good, decided to try once more. Received replacement handle. In early Feb – handle both jammed and the silver band under handle fell off. I am now returning to John Lewis and this time I will be looking for replacement pans from an alternative supplier.

We are both retired and in our late 60s so we are hardly extreme users of frying pans, maybe 3-4 times a week, so the handle can hardly be said to be being used beyond normal usage. I

4.0 out of 5 stars like the concept and well made, 2 April 2015
Love the way these handles work. Easy to put on and take off. But only 4star as I have one gripe; hard to clean inside lip of handle that locks onto pan. After removing it for washing I've found that food lodges under the lip and is a bit awkward to get to, to clean it. But, I like the whole concept of these handles and their well made, that I know it would never put me off buying them.

5.0 out of 5 stars When you need it...you really need it!, 28 Jun. 2014
Lost the original on moving house. This item now makes it now possible for me to now use the pots'n'pans again without using kitchen gloves to hold on to hot pots which is pretty tricky not to mention dangerous. For me, a vital purchase. It's not a copy and seems to be an up-rated model. Good price, fast delivery and a safer situation for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars These saucespans are absolutely superb - the best we have ever had, 24 July 2014
N. Parker (Hampshire, UK) - See all my reviews
These saucespans are absolutely superb - the best we have ever had. The handles are great and mean the pans take up much less space in the drawer, but really it is the pans that are the stars!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous! Bought to replace the handles (no longer available) ..., 9 Feb. 2015
Carolyn Lobley (Berkshire, England) - See all my reviews
Fabulous! Bought to replace the handles (no longer available) supplied with Fago saucepans - was afraid it wouldn't fit; it does - hurrah!- so ordered more.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›