1 Review

4.0 out of 5 stars Military experiment gone wrong, 26 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Her Yearning for Blood, Episode One (Kindle Edition)
Mr. Greaton has done it again. I know many were disappointed with this work. He states, it's part I of the series. Currently, there are three out with another in the making.

At first, I was a bit at a loss on the composition of this short. I felt I was reading two completely different works. Perhaps the wrong "save" button was hit. Not the case. Stick with the story as he slowly melds the two into one. Seriously, I didn't see it coming and maybe that's why many have felt cheated.

Some readers weren't thrilled with the excerpt from, "Under Heaven." I believe it's the perfect hook. This is Tim's style. I read that book over a year ago and it is an excellent story. Now, some might think I'm "homering" Tim. Hardly. I've read many of his books and provided honest reviews. Some five, some three stars.

Back on point. The short version. Something has gone terribly wrong in Groacherville, Maine. An explosion at the abandoned military complex has released a strange cloud over the football field. Kayla Windless is thrust into a world of smoke and fog. Her senses are clouded as she struggles to find her girlfriends and seek refuge. Unfortunately, her unseen path (on crutches) has her falling into pile of angry red ants, ready to feast on her body. As she struggles back to safety, the ants are changing her physiology.

Meet Thomas. The leader of the current Vampire underground. He and his clan watch the unfolding events with interest and curiosity. Okay, that's all I can say without giving any more away.

Give this work a chance. It will have you ready to read parts II, III, IV.

Who will like this? Lovers of modern Vampire stories with an unseen twist.
Four Stars