5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic cover!!
Published on 26 Jan. 2013 by Shel C.Rocker

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit Kindle Fire
Slightly too long for my Kindle Fires.

Otherwise, application was easy and the included plastic card was good.

... but fitting the intended device is what matters with a screen protector.
Published on 10 Jan. 2013 by Uncle Walrus

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic cover!!, 26 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Terrapin Screen Protector for Amazon Kindle Fire 7 Tablet (Pack of 2) (Accessory)
I chose this rating because..this product surely deserves it!! Not only did it arrive rapidly, securely packaged....I came at a great price, and was well worth the money!! The screen cover was so easy to apply to my Kindle Fire.....and left no air bubbles floating around....it makes my screen look so much better, and smudge free...I would highly recommend this product to others...as well as the wonderful seller!!! Many Thanks!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this product, 30 Jan. 2013
Awesome use it everyday' it does everything I need and much much more. Would recommend to everyone. Really great product

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT., 27 Jan. 2013
Mr. C. Allen "achristop" (Cornwall UK) - See all my reviews
I thought this item would be run-of-the-mill. It is crystal clear and really is scratch proof. I am delighted with it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit Kindle Fire, 10 Jan. 2013
Slightly too long for my Kindle Fires.

Otherwise, application was easy and the included plastic card was good.

... but fitting the intended device is what matters with a screen protector.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin., 19 Aug. 2013
Mr. C. Burke - See all my reviews
Fits the Kindle well. Does what it says on the tin and protects the screen. Good value for money. I would buy them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does a job, 4 Mar. 2013
Delivery prompt and the protector does exaclty what you want from it. Getting it fitted without air bubbles is difficult but once on looks fine

4.0 out of 5 stars quite simple, 14 Jan. 2013
Mrs. C. L. Wright (sladegreen, kent, uk) - See all my reviews
I found this easy to apply, but also wonder if that because it was my 4th tablet i have applyed a protector too, very pleased that it came with two in the pack just in-case i stuffed the first one up. Even with the screen on it looked just a clear when there wasn't one on, would definitely recommend to a friend

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor fit, 7 Jan. 2013
I've tried every which way to fit this screen protector to my Kindle Fire. It is fractionally too big (and the corners are a different shape to the corners on the screen). This results in air 'bubbles' either along one edge or in the corner.

1.0 out of 5 stars Unable to fit, 31 Dec. 2012
I was unable to get any to fit as they were both just too big and a bubble was left at the edge.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 15 Nov. 2014
Havn't quite mastered the downloading bit yet, but still working my way through paperback books