5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value
I ordered 4 packs of these and use them as stitch markers when I'm knitting. The colours are vibrant and I can personalise with my own charms. Great value.
Published 16 months ago by Ms. C. A. Southern

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality
SIX of the ten cord ends came off in my customer's hands when being put on to and/or tightened around zip pulls on handbags and mobile phones resulting in refunds being given as I didn't have the confidence in this product to replace them with the same. I will not be buying these again.
Published 18 months ago by plook

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 21 Mar 2013
This review is from: 10 Mixed Colour Mobile Phone Lanyards / Bag Charms With Lobster Clasp. Jewellery Making / Craft Supplies / Craft Project.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 19 May 2013
Ms. C. A. Southern (UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars good mobile phone fobs, 6 Jun 2014
I put charms on these and they look lovely as I make jewellery and give some of the proceeds to the British Lung Foundation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy but small., 5 Jun 2014
R. P. Kenny (Scotland) - See all my reviews
These are very small, and pretty frail, but I have used them for a number of things. I would not like to put something as valuable as a phone on one but a memory stick would be fine

3.0 out of 5 stars Lanyards, 24 Mar 2014
They're tiny! - just an inch or so long, but fit through the slot on a Sandisk Cruzer Fit, which is all I needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars They do their job well!, 11 May 2013
They do exactly what they should, the string is not stiff, and so can fit in even the smallest of the little slot things. I have one holding my memory stick to my keyring, and another holding a mini pen to my wallet.

They are high quality!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job perfectly!, 4 April 2013
Very handy for making your own phone charms, or attaching to thumb drives that are tiny. Really good value for money!

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 3 Jan 2013
This is an excellent product and although they look quite flimsy they are surprisingly strong. I've used them for heavy bead work with no problems

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful, but not for mobile phones, 16 Aug 2014
I am very happy with these lanyards and use them for holding usb memory keys etc., for which they are excellent.

However, They are too small to be of any real use for mobile phones, since they would not fit around even the thinnest of wrists. Otherwise , I would have given them 4 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 19 Sep 2014
As described and efficiently delivered.