5.0 out of 5 stars I'm glad I saved up for this!
Published on 26 April 2012 by Aneeta

3.0 out of 5 stars Awkward to use
Bought for long haul travel as good size for storing musthaves like back+neck pillows,spare clothing,reading material, snacks etc.

PROS : I like the look of the pattern - Kala - bright and pretty. Good tough material for travel. Good size and number of pockets. Comfortable to wear. Handy, soft, glasses pocket.

CONS : Only the main compartment has the...
Published 11 months ago by Portlassie

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm glad I saved up for this!, 26 April 2012
I thought this was on the pricey side but now I have it I'm very pleased with my new rucksack. Considering it's 25l it doesn't look huge when it's not fully filled but then it suddenly expands when I want to cram it with things. And the best bit that you can't see online is that the insides are lined with pretty, flowery fabric...such a nice touch! Very comfortable to wear (and on a personal note it matches all my coats!) Altogether a useful, classy product; well worth the price. Style and substance. : )

4.0 out of 5 stars Attractive Backpack? Who would have thought it., 27 Aug 2012
This is a great backpack. comfortable to carry. Good, flexible interior storage and it looks great too. What more could you want? One little thing, it doesn't stand up very well when empty.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this bag!, 21 July 2013
I researched this bag quite a lot before buying to make sure I got one that would last. I've been using it for about 8 months now and I think its great. Its really sturdy, the separate pockets are useful for keeping various bits in (I never lose my keys in this bag!) and the main compartment is perfect size for shoes and clothes for a weekend. Also the separate laptop compartment at the back is great for both laptop and keeping books/folders neatly stored.

Would definitely recommend it to anyone who needs a basic all-rounder bag.

3.0 out of 5 stars Awkward to use, 21 Nov 2013

CONS : Only the main compartment has the double zip. You might think thats ok until you come to use the other pockets and find when you open the one zip everything falls out that side! So pockets more like zipped flaps than pockets - so lost a point! Would have liked bit more padding at base. Could not store in my footwell of (Virgin) plane....the bag's stiffness working against it...for me thats a lost point as I hate using the planes overhead lockers. Probably not an issue for most. Wouldn't use for air travel again but ok for days out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely but too large for me, 9 Oct 2014
Wonderful design but unfortunately was too large for me so I had to return it. Such a shame because I love the design and the pockets/compartments were amazing! Was tempted to keep it for when I do need a larger bag but needed the cash towards buying one that's the right size for me. Seller was really helpful in accommodating the return. Would use the seller again. Cannot fault the bag!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for!!, 5 Sep 2012
I searched through lots of backpacks until settling on this one, very glad I did! It arrived quickly and in good nick all zips working fine. The colour is a little different to the picture, not as bright (which I'm glad of as didn't want to stand out too much), but what the picture doesn't show is the nice colours on the inside of the pockets!! V nice effect.

The compartments are all good sizes especially the cooler pocket and the main compartment. The main compartment can fit laptop, arch lever file, books plus jumper with room to spare... but because the bag is very neat and zipped it doesn't seem bulky. I'm very pleased with it and would definitely recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought the Dakine Prom Backpack - Vera for my daughter., 27 Jan 2014
My daughter is always carrying around a lot of books, papers, folders, lap tops and the like. So I picked this backpack that looked as though it would be kind to her back and it has a saucy funky look to it. She liked it, but unbeknown at time she possessed many other backpack. However, she told me that on one occasion when she used it a lady told her she liked it.
I would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great backpack for school, 21 Sep 2013
We purchased this because my daughter needed a new school bag. We already have the same backpack which we purchased in a sale but it was brightly patterned and she is only allowed black! She has used the sale bag for holidays and day trips and loves it. I guess it is a testimony to the backpack that we purchased it from Amazon in a different colour. There are plenty of pockets, lots of room to store all school items too. The insulated front pocket is good for keeping snacks cool and the top sunglasses pocket is great for keeping phones and ipods for quick retrieval. The straps and the back of the actual backpack is well padded and she finds it much more comfortable than her old Kipling bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Weeks of searching for a pretty gym bag that can cope with morning, lunchtime & evening exercise sessions & all the sports gear, 30 July 2013
I spent weeks searching for a practical yet really pretty bag and finally found one. With so many compartments it's very useful for all the changes of clothes it's needed for and you never lose your keys! Very impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 May 2013
I love this backpack, it has pockets for everything and is comfy even with all my textbooks in it. I do keep a waterproof cover in the side pocket though but it rains so heavy and all the time where I live. Seems like good quality and looks ace.