on 19 April 2014
My little boy loves it well worth money all his favourite programmes on one disc perfect for long car journeys as it's over 2 hours long
on 1 April 2013
I bought this for my little grandson, he is only 6 months. But loves listening to milkshake and watches every morning, he loves it and I feel it relaxes him so his mum can get on with her chores.
on 17 January 2013
I Think This Item Was Really Good My 2 Year Old Daughter Loves It. Its Got Various Cartoons On There I Was Happy WIth This Item & Would Recommend It To Other People.
on 5 January 2015
Brought this for my 3 year old granddaughter as a Christmas Stocking Filler. According to my daughter-in-law it keeps my grandaughter amused!!! Quick delivery!!!
on 10 March 2013
my 2 year old son loves this DVD, fast delivery really impressed, good picture quality and all the famous milkshake charactors on one dvd thankyou
on 21 January 2013
Great buy, both of my daughters, 3 and 5, love the selection on this disc. Have watched it several times on car journeys and not tired of it yet!
on 15 December 2012
Kids watch milkshake every morning. DVD was a perfect stocking filler for Xmas. Has variety of different cartoons for kids 2 watch ;-)
on 17 September 2013
Excellent DVD keeps my little one entertained . A great mix of all her favourite programmes she loves to watch over and over again.
on 15 June 2013
Great dvd with 15 different episodes. Keeps my 2 year old entertained for ages. Would recommend to anyone with young children.
on 15 September 2013
Excellent DVD and well worth it's money my daughter has spent hours watching this and sees it as her favourite DVD thank you.