on 16 October 2014
It is shown in the picture packaged nicely in a box so I bought one for as one of my sons brithday gifts when it arrived it came loose hanging about in a clear plastic bag, just did not look presentable in fact very shabby i did not have enough time left to replace with another one.
on 28 March 2014
Ireceived protector got blue I ordered red dissapointed as i promised her a e to match her consolewhich is red
on 16 December 2014
I bought one of these for my 3DS and ended up having to get a new case as the part that clipped into the top of the 3DS ended up breaking after taking the device out of the case a few times. It was a good case and served its purpose, but be wary that it will break if you take the 3DS out of the case.
on 25 August 2014
I wished they'd made it simpler to choose different colours. I didn't get my desired colour, but great design.
on 22 July 2015