5.0 out of 5 stars war nurse
Published on 24 Jan 2010

3.0 out of 5 stars My story: war nurse
This book is week on details of war, a short story that is over before it has began.. having read other nurse and war story books this one is more about friendship and love not day to day struggles
Published 2 months ago by debbie

5.0 out of 5 stars war nurse, 24 Jan 2010
A Kid's Review
This review is from: War Nurse (My Story) (Paperback)
I liked this book because it really showed how nurses worked in the second world war. I enjoyed the fact even though it focused on nursing it told you what other people in the war where doing e.g training to be a pilot. In the book they use old-fashioned types of words so it makes you feel as if you were right there on the spot. It was really exciting and gripping, I couldn't put it down and my teacher had to tell me off and to put it away. Alice, age 9.

5.0 out of 5 stars War nurse, 1 July 2014
This review is from: War Nurse (My Story) (Paperback)
excellent story which will give young people and insight to life as a war nurse which maybe they have no knowledge of or thought about

3.0 out of 5 stars My story: war nurse, 22 Jun 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 11 Jan 2014
This review is from: My Story: War Nurse (Kindle Edition)
Good first person account of how gruesome wartime was. Expressive, full of feeling and described wartime as a nurse well

5.0 out of 5 stars completely amazing!, 1 Jun 2013
This review is from: My Story: War Nurse (Kindle Edition)
this book was hard to put down.Sue Reid described every situation perfectely and I could see everything happen inside my head.It was very sad at times but that is what makes it a great read.This is the first My Story book i've ever read and I wish to read more!I have started an obsession with WW2/war nurses stories and this is my favourite!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 18 April 2013
This review is from: My Story: War Nurse (Kindle Edition)
A lovely story that follows Kitty a young girl who is forced to be a nurse in the war and along the way discovers her true destiny

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed by 5 year old, 5 Sep 2012
H. Taylor "Button17" (East Anglia, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: War Nurse (My Story) (Paperback)
My five year old girl and I have spent the 6 weeks of the summer holidays reading this at bed time. There was quite a bit which obviously went over her head, quite a lot of time spent explaining but we both really enjoyed it. She will be able to read this herself in a few years so will enjoy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Even adults can enjoy these books, 21 July 2010
This review is from: War Nurse (My Story) (Paperback)
I've read quite a few of these My Story books and as well as being a good read they also contain some historical facts. Even though these books are meant for children I didn't find them childish in any way.

5.0 out of 5 stars omg, 29 Aug 2014
This review is from: My Story: War Nurse (Kindle Edition)
I thought this book was fantastic I could never put this book down . It had me totally engrossed in the book . I think this is a book for 8+.

5.0 out of 5 stars I want to be a nurse, 24 Aug 2014
This review is from: My Story: War Nurse (Kindle Edition)
After I read this book all I have wanted to be is a nurse. But it will not be as exciting as kitty, Bunty and Anne's nurseing

My Story: War Nurse