Format: Audio CD|Change

on 11 December 2012
Fabulous piece of work from a much missed artist. wonderful arrangements and production from Robbie Turner. Great grooves and lyrics from Waylon.
on 13 November 2012
Goin down Rockin' The last Recording. This title is misleading in that there was no rocking on any of the tracks. When we first listened to this CD we thought it rather morbid, however after having played it several times we have second thoughts and think it a very nice album. It is advertised as previous unrecorded tracks, but we do have at least one of the tracks - Belle of the Ball - on the album 'Ol' Waylon'
on 3 February 2013
if you like waylon and who doesnt ? buy this cd .its waylon at his very best . r.i.p. ol hoss !!!
on 17 December 2012
What a fantastic album. If you didn't know he was dead, you would have thought that Waylon and the other musicians were in the studio together . Robbie Turner has done a magnificent job producing what I think is one of Waylon's greatest records My favourite track is one of Waylon's older songs, I Do Believe, which he sings with the feeling only he can give. If you are a country fan go out and buy this. If you know any Waylon fans buy it for them. They will love you for ever!
on 22 May 2014
We have lost a Great country singer.
I am a fan so I gave it five stars but,there are a couple of songs which are not Waylon at his best.
Enjoyed the album and,like all his albums I will be listening to them over and over again.
on 19 January 2013
As an avid Jennings fan, I was very pleased to acquire this body of work.
It is good to have this great collection of music to illuminate the life of a great artist.
I would heartily recommend it to everyone that likes country music - and even to those that don't!
on 1 January 2013
There are no words to describe the music of Waylon that have not already been used,
as always top class singing from one of the greatest country singer's.
on 6 July 2014
IT'S WAYLON NUFF SAID
on 18 December 2012
Another first class set of recordings from Waylon. This man is one of the best singer/songwriters that i have had the pleasure to listen to.
on 10 December 2012
great to hear the master again - the world is a poorer place without waylon jennings - but all the waylon people out there keep him rockin' on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!