5.0 out of 5 stars butterfly cup cake toppers
very pleased with these items had a coffee morning to raise money for the woodlands hospice and the cakes all looked great the little decorations finished them off lovely .will use this product again
Published on 29 Oct. 2012 by maureen rimmer

3.0 out of 5 stars Darker than pictured
The butterflies are small, delicate and a perfect size for cupcakes or as part of a decoration for a larger birthday cake but they are much darker than pictured. I expected them to be more pastel shades so in the end I didn't use them.
Published 14 months ago by M. Coates

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars butterfly cup cake toppers, 29 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Toppercake Edible Wafer Butterfly Cup Cake Decorations Mini Multi Coloured (Grocery)

5.0 out of 5 stars REALLY GOOD ITEM !, 16 Aug. 2013
I ORDER THESE LOT.... THEY NEVER FAIL ! EASY TO USE AND ARRIVE QUICKLY I AM ALWAYS HAPPY WITH THEM AS I MAKE LOT OF CUPCAKES THEY ARE AN EASY WINNER EVERY TIME

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 19 May 2013
I haven't used the butterflies yet, but the are really lovely and colourful. When I make cupcakes next time, I will use them

5.0 out of 5 stars I was extremely pleased with the items I bought, 11 Dec. 2014
I was extremely pleased with the items I bought. I was extremely pleased with the items I bought. I was extremely pleased with the items I bought.
I was extremely pleased with the items I bought.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely on cake pops, 3 Aug. 2013
I have just made some cake pops for my daughter's birthday and the mini butterflies made them look great! It was easy to gently fold the wings to a flying position and set them on top of soft chocolate or stick them on with edible glue. Great value, and I'm just about to buy some more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 18 Jun. 2013
Ms. Marie Beasley "marie73" (shropshire) - See all my reviews
Used these to decorate my daughters holy communion cake. They are what they are, they made the cake look lovely. Just the right size, pretty colours and didn't break when folding them over to make the 3D shape they were supposed to make. Would recommend them to all cake decorators.

3.0 out of 5 stars Darker than pictured, 2 May 2014
M. Coates - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 29 Aug. 2013
Well packaged, easy to use, lovely colours!! Used as part decoration of a large birthday cake, everyone was very impressed!! I'd highly recommend these butterflies and will certainly be ordering more in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 29 Jan. 2014
These butterflies are so sweet and look adorable on cupcakes. They look perfect with one or two on each cake and a few sprinkles on the icing. I would definitely buy them again, they are great value for money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Little butterflies!, 13 April 2014
Very pretty. Look even better in real life and are not as fragile as I thought, which makes it easy to bend up the wings so they appear to fly... and yes, you can eat them if you so desire!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›