‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Mr Bear, 4 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Pillow Pets Mr.Bear (Toy)
My younger grandson thinks it's very cuddly and was very pleased to receive it. Christmas would not have been the same without it...

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and Soft... an excellent pillow for the little ones to snuggle, 15 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Pillow Pets Mr.Bear (Toy)
I am very happy with the quality of the product... its soft and plush. My 2 y/o son, who truly does not like stuffed animals... for whatever reason is comfortable around the pillow and is slowly taking to it.

The strap that pulls the pillow together to make the animal stance (as shown in the product photo) is velcro based. Smartly, the manufacture attached a fabric swath that conveniently and automatically covers the rougher side of the velcro so your little will not be harmed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Mr Bear, 12 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Pillow Pets Mr.Bear (Toy)
Lovely item, glad I went for the official 'pillow pets' and not a cheaper alternative, mr bear is so cute! my little one loves him

5.0 out of 5 stars Very soft, 30 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Pillow Pets Mr.Bear (Toy)
I bought this bear for my son who's 2yrs. He absolutely loves it. It's big enough to use a a pillow but small enough for it to be tagged along with him.

It's described as red/brown but to me it just a dark brown. It's soft, cuddly, can be formed into a bear as well open flat as a pillow.

Very satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars All round great!, 28 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Pillow Pets Mr.Bear (Toy)
Would never have chosen this for my children as I just don't 'get it'. However, after being reliably informed by my sister that her grandchildren love theirs, I bought one each for my children aged two and three.
It is now eight months on and both my children still love their pillow pets - they are used every night, we have taken them on holiday abroad and they were fantastic for the plane journey because they could use them to go to sleep on. I am very very pleased with the quality and with the value for money.
I have since bought them for other children as gifts because now I 'get it'.
All round great!

4.0 out of 5 stars Pillow Bear, 19 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Pillow Pets Mr.Bear (Toy)
I bought this for my grandson as we already have two others bought some time ago from 'Sleeping Friends'. The bear is a great hit with my grandchildren. Not quite as good a quality as the 'Sleeping Friends' make (they don't seem to still be trading) but a good enough quality never the less. I would recommend this Pillow Pet . It is soft, yet bounces back into shape easily, and my grandson loves to snuggle into it at night.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 1 May 2014
This review is from: Pillow Pets Mr.Bear (Toy)
Very cuddly, you can take it everywhere. Once you have it, you don't wanna be without it! good quality, awesome

5.0 out of 5 stars snuggly, 10 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Pillow Pets Mr.Bear (Toy)
very pleased with this its well made as I have seen cheaper ones that were not as good.He is very soft and snuggly and my son loves him

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bear & ever so soft, 6 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Pillow Pets Mr.Bear (Toy)
My son loves his pillow pet bear. So soft. Perfect for when travelling in the car on longer journeys & for when having overnight sleeps. Good size too. Wouldnt hesitate to buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and cuddly, 27 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Pillow Pets Mr.Bear (Toy)
Cute little bedtime friend! Needs a good airing before use as it smells of the plastic bag. Not sure how long it will stay looking nice as it is dragged about a bit!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›