5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, my parents can have a computer!
This is the perfect solution to getting my parents a computer. No popping up windows, no confusing termonoligy. Thank you very much!
Published 23 months ago by JAMES M JACKSON

1.0 out of 5 stars A year of hell
Published 21 days ago by Lily

1.0 out of 5 stars A year of hell, 7 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Simplicity USB Homekey (CD-ROM)
I tried to get my mother into computing with simplicity - we have had a whole year of heart ache and stress since the system has malfunctioned endlessly and no amount of support from their team has been able to sort out the bugs, I didn't mind paying more than the system was really worth if it made mums computing life easier but trying to get to to work has defeated us more savvy computer users so it's been a disaster for my PC naive mum.
They have just sent her an email saying they are closing and so they will be withdrawing support; avoid this product at all costs; in principle a good idea but in practice equalled disdain for the old and at the end of the day frightened a pensioner off computers. Luckily they all run back to their sister company Wessex computers Matey looking recommendations from the media on roll out but as a customer an appalling experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, my parents can have a computer!, 20 April 2013
JAMES M JACKSON (PORTLAND, OR, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Simplicity USB Homekey (CD-ROM)

Simplicity USB Homekey
Simplicity USB Homekey by Simplicity Computers (Linux)
Used & New from: £49.99