4.0 out of 5 stars Good extra storage
Published 22 months ago by Sally

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality
I think this item will be useful but it is not made of canvas but of some tough paper like fibre. I bought a similar item from Woolworths in the good old days and the "build quality" was far superior. I will use this item but I can not imagine that it will last very long.
Published 5 months ago by Karen Foote

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good extra storage, 30 Jan 2013
This review is from: Canvas Wardrobe Hanging Clothes/Shoe Organizer - Cream
The velcro that straps it to the wardrobe rail is extremely strong and will hold a lot of weight inside the compartments. There are plenty of compartments to put things in which is really handy. I use the smaller compartments for shoes and the bigger compartments for folded clothes. The shelves in mine do sag a bit under a lot of weight, but it's up to you how much you store in it so this doesn't have to be the case for everyone. It is a good size, and the material is good. I am pleased with this purchase and would recommend it to others.

4.0 out of 5 stars keep you wardrobe tidy, 30 Jun 2013
This review is from: Canvas Wardrobe Hanging Clothes/Shoe Organizer - Cream
Excellent piece of equipment for storage. This item was just what I needed to tidy my wardrobe, it is well made and fits the bill for very little expense.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 7 May 2013
This review is from: Canvas Wardrobe Hanging Clothes/Shoe Organizer - Cream
A very useful organizer. Perfect if there's not enough drawers. I love the fact that it's closed from the back, so that nothing falls behind. Good stuff.

4.0 out of 5 stars Another well made product, 10 Aug 2013
D. Walker (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Canvas Wardrobe Hanging Clothes/Shoe Organizer - Cream
Like the 6 compartment wardrobe hanger, this is sturdy and well made. The shoe compartments can also be used for rolled jumpers. Just a point to note, the canvas drawers are not designed for it - they are too deep.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 10 Jun 2014
This review is from: Canvas Wardrobe Hanging Clothes/Shoe Organizer - Cream

1.0 out of 5 stars These are not canvas but cheap manmade fibre like a drycleaners suit cover., 28 Mar 2014
This review is from: Canvas Wardrobe Hanging Clothes/Shoe Organizer - Cream
I bought a canvas closet organizer from Lakeland. It's sturdy and strong. This is the antithesis. Absolute awful quality. Anyone giving this good reviews either knows the seller or has no idea of quality

4.0 out of 5 stars Basic but better than other one i bought, 18 Mar 2014
This review is from: Canvas Wardrobe Hanging Clothes/Shoe Organizer - Cream
I had one of these gizmos that i bought from Wilkinsons, lasted a year or two then it finally gave up the ghost.
The top bit slowly came apart from the rest of it. This one seems to be better because the top bit is longer, i would imagine
the longer it is the better it will hold the weight and the less likely it will be to fall apart.
One thing that is really good about this is my old one had gaps at the back of all the shelves, so the clothes could esily slip down the back. This one has no gaps, the back is attached to all the shelves. Much better design. The shelves have flimsy card inside, sounds bad but my old one had nothing inside. The shelves were just material. The card could probably do with being stronger, but it works out decent enough.

Also the ones at the bottom that are split into two sections are pretty good. I mainly bought mine to store t shirts, cos if hung up they go out of shape and get shoulder nipples. I would have preferred 4 large shelves and less of the smaller ones, but it works out ok. The large shelves hold about 6 t shirts each and dont sag too much. The smaller ones are actually helpful as it turns out, cos i can put t shirts i dont wear as much rolled up in them. So i know where they are if i fancy wearing them. The smaller sections are also ideal for underwear, in my old one i had to put underwear in the large sections and they really do get a bit jumbled up in there. I think proper wooden shelving is better, but this is a nice cheap alternative if you can't be bothered with the hassle of that.

Got it delivered to a locker and was easy to carry home. It comes flat and is similar to a folded up duvet cover in size, though the box was about twice as big as it needed to be. No assembley needed, you just take it out and hang it up. A wooden shelving unit would be a lot more hassle to buy, get home and then build. I've got some 40cm high storage boxes at the bottom of my wardrobe which makes the bottom shelf of this is unusable, but probably gives it added support as opposed to it being freestanding and relying totally on the strip holding all the weight. Overall pleased with it. Much better than the cheaper ones.

2.0 out of 5 stars I just put it in the wardrobe and the material was broken!!, 13 Mar 2014
This review is from: Canvas Wardrobe Hanging Clothes/Shoe Organizer - Cream
I just put it in the wardrobe and the material was broken!!
S*** weak material. This product has to be strong, bit it is not at all..

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 19 Feb 2014
This review is from: Canvas Wardrobe Hanging Clothes/Shoe Organizer - Cream
I couldn't live without this contraption and I'm even trying to find a way to fit another one in my wardrobe. I now have somewhere to put my shoes and not leave them all over the floor!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wardrobe Hanging Organizer, 11 Feb 2014
This review is from: Canvas Wardrobe Hanging Clothes/Shoe Organizer - Cream
Excellent addition to my wardrobe. Strong, practical and useful. Very pleased with this item. Velcro fastening is very secure..this I think is a very important point!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›