5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value for Money!
I bought this watch as a Christmas present during Black Friday Deals Week for £14. I was worried that, as it was so cheap, it might look tacky and not be suitable as a gift. However, it looks great and is a real bargain - even at its full price it is excellent value - and will make a brilliant Christmas gift.
Published on 25 Nov 2012 by Kindle Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit flash
No a bad watch the bracelets a bit iffy but reasonably happy with it, i have had to glue one on the pins up to now, so its only a matter of time before its lost
Published 19 months ago by paul ewart

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value for Money!, 25 Nov 2012
This review is from: Sekonda Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue Display and Silver Stainless Steel Bracelet 3354.27 (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase and value for money!, 30 Mar 2013
A beautiful product, exactly as in the picture. Will buy more for gifts!
Good service arrive next day. I am normally doubtful of my judgment when it comes to online purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sekonda Men's Quartz Watch, 20 Dec 2012
Great watch with a very good balance quality / price.
I have ordered during black friday but I didn't think it was a good quality watch, to be honest I was expecting worse.
To my surprise however I can say I bought a good product, Japanese mechanism and all-steel, makes her look good.
I recommend it to anyone looking for a good watch and don't care about the brand.

4.0 out of 5 stars loved this watch and would recommend to friends and family, 29 Nov 2012
fantastic watch for the money...great value looks great too...looks expensive when compared to other watches in its price range. ..more than met my expectattions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice watch, 29 Nov 2012
If you like the look, buy it. No disappointment, on the contrary. Looks good, true to picture, and feels solid.
For the price a pleasant surprise. For me it's no issue but if it matters, illumination only on the hands and a bit poor.
Wearing the watch for a couple of weeks now and as far as I can judge, it's accurate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, 30 Dec 2013
Looks very nice on hand and more expensive as it is. Bought it as a present for my dad. He loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exelent, 29 Dec 2013
It's a watch, No fancy gadgets. easy to read, accurate, nice looking. Just what I need from a wrist watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sekonda Watch, 22 Aug 2013
This watch is lovely. I bought it for my step dad's birthday/Father's day present. He was overcome with delight when he saw I bought him this watch. Because I got a really good price for it my step dad thought I had paid a lot of money for a quality watch. The only thing I would have to say is that the strap is a little fiddly to adjust for an 80+ year old. However it didn't stop him from being very impressed with it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase, 10 Aug 2013
I could have paid at least twice as much as I did for this watch and still be happy - so absolutely great value for money. For me it has a really subtle, classy appearance and I am a big fan of the clasp mechanism. Only had it a couple of days but I have no doubt that its time keeping will be right up there with the other Sekonda I own - which I also gave a good review to.

One exceedingly minor niggle is the visibility of the date display. My eyes arent quite there - but thats me probably needing to get some glasses.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 9 Aug 2013
Exactly what I wanted. Exactly as advertised. Great looking watch. I strongly recommend it to others. A really classy watch