on 11 August 2015
Like some people here I bought these to make friendship bracelets (my current stash of threads are running out and I want to find better value ones). The delivery was within the estimated dates so no problem at all.
After unpacking I've noticed a few facts: these threads are made in china with Chinese label on them, which I have no issue with. I've counted the amount and it was exactly 100 skeins, no more no less. I've then lined them up on a flat surface and sorted through the colours, there are 44 unique colours in total, of which a minimal of 2 skeins each colour, with some colours duplicated (2 white & 2 black). The threads themselves feel good, they seem a bit stronger than my previous threads, which were the super soft kind. I think these would be better for friendship bracelet making than the much softer threads as they'll hold knots and shape better. Although it wasn't 100 different colours I'm generally quite happy with the colour selection in this pack: there are mostly bright colours and just about covered all the basic colours and shades. Maybe it was luck of the draw, as it really depends on the person packing your order that decides what colours to include.
Overall I think this is very good value for money. It's not the top quality threads if that's what you're looking for, they're perfectly fine for me and the colours are pretty vibrant. I've taken a couple pictures of my pack and included below if anyone wants to have a look. (Apologies for the picture quality as I used my phone to take these photos)
review image review image review image review image review image
on 19 February 2013
Excellent value. Good quality. Daughter thought 100 different colours but x2 of 50 colours. Would order the same product again
on 22 February 2013
The threads were of good quality for the price paid I will order them again
the embrodary items that I am using them for look good and donot look cheap
on 31 December 2012
I ordered these as a cheaper alternative to DMC thread and I'm really pleased I did. The quality isn't quite as good as DMC but absolutely fine for the type of cross stitch I'm planning on doing. The colour range is fantastic, and the colour coding is the same as DMC which makes it easy to follow patterns. Would definitely buy again.
on 13 February 2013
Good selection of colour but they do unravel and knot ! As I was only using short lengths this was not such a problem but would try others next time
on 8 February 2013
Great value for money. I bought these for making friendship bracelets to the variety of colours was great. Arrived quickly and in good condition.
on 27 June 2013
The range of colours is fantastic, they're rich and beautiful. The price is also fabulous. I personally use them for making bracelets and I've found them to be perfect for this job.

The postage was fast too, surprisingly so. The colours all seem to compliment each other. They feel nice, smell nice (I've found some smell bad), they don't fray that easily, they don't break and they knot really well. When I run out of the ones I have now, I'm sure I'll be buying more of these.
on 10 September 2013
lovely selection of colours
we have been making bracelets, which have faired well after being worn in the sea over the summer
on 13 May 2013
This was a really good value for money product. The colours in the pictures don't look quite the same as the colours actually are but the colours are good enough for what I need them for.
on 30 May 2014
I seem to have over 50 threads here, all shoved into and tangled in one plastic bag. The colours are not as pictured - I have various shades of greens and browns and not the lovely colours shown. On arrival they felt strange as if they had been wet at some point. Would definitely not recommend.