5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous colours, can't believe the price!
The range of colours is fantastic, they're rich and beautiful. The price is also fabulous. I personally use them for making bracelets and I've found them to be perfect for this job.

Published 15 months ago by boots-2000

3.0 out of 5 stars Knot so great
Good selection of colour but they do unravel and knot ! As I was only using short lengths this was not such a problem but would try others next time
Published 19 months ago by S. Blackman

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous colours, can't believe the price!, 27 Jun 2013
This review is from: 100 Skeins Stranded Deal CXC 100% Cotton Thread (Kitchen & Home)

The postage was fast too, surprisingly so. The colours all seem to compliment each other. They feel nice, smell nice (I've found some smell bad), they don't fray that easily, they don't break and they knot really well. When I run out of the ones I have now, I'm sure I'll be buying more of these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 Feb 2013
Excellent value. Good quality. Daughter thought 100 different colours but x2 of 50 colours. Would order the same product again

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge colour selection, 31 Dec 2012
I ordered these as a cheaper alternative to DMC thread and I'm really pleased I did. The quality isn't quite as good as DMC but absolutely fine for the type of cross stitch I'm planning on doing. The colour range is fantastic, and the colour coding is the same as DMC which makes it easy to follow patterns. Would definitely buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars brill, 22 Feb 2013
The threads were of good quality for the price paid I will order them again
the embrodary items that I am using them for look good and donot look cheap

3.0 out of 5 stars Knot so great, 13 Feb 2013
S. Blackman (uk) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Such varitey, 8 Feb 2013
Great value for money. I bought these for making friendship bracelets to the variety of colours was great. Arrived quickly and in good condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely selection of colours, 10 Sep 2013
lovely selection of colours
we have been making bracelets, which have faired well after being worn in the sea over the summer

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, do not buy., 20 Jun 2014
Worst thread I have ever used. It disintegrates when you use it. I have been doing embroidery and cross stitching since I was a child and this is by far the worst thread I have ever purchased. Don't buy this product, I now have 200 pieces of thread that are useless and very low quality for the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 13 May 2013
This was a really good value for money product. The colours in the pictures don't look quite the same as the colours actually are but the colours are good enough for what I need them for.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing., 7 May 2014
I specifically ordered these threads so I would get the range of colours shown in the picture as I need a range of blues. Instead of receiving the wide range shown I have received 2 packs of 50 containing a very poor selection of colours and also of poor quality. I am very disappointed and would recommended people go elsewhere to save them the same trouble! The 1 star rating is generous

100 Skeins Stranded Deal CXC 100% Cotton Thread